Great opportunity for international candidates. Applicants are now welcome to apply for the World Bank Summer Internship Program 2022-23. International Students from all around the world are allowed to apply. The internship will be held at World Headquarters, Washington D.C USA. The applicants who are doing a bachelor’s degree or following (Master’s or Ph.D.) can enroll in this internship. There is no age required for this Internship. The internship will protect all of your expenses.
World Bank provides this internship only for the Summar term. The Time of the World Bank program is 4 Weeks. There is no requirement to offer the English language Test. Candidates with diverse educational Backgrounds are eligible, such as Human Resources, Accounting, Communication, etc. The internship allows humans to bring new perspectives, innovative plans, and research experience into the Bank’s work while improving abilities in various environments.
The purpose of this internship program is to start candidates from all around the world to enhance their leadership abilities through a progressing program and training for abilities to work effectively in their future careers. We value diversity in our workplace and motivate all qualified people, particularly women, with various professional and educational backgrounds to enroll Our goal is to attract and recruit the best talent in the world. The Internship is Fully Funded it protects all expenses. We motivate you to should apply for the World Bank Summer Internship Program 2022-23. Read the complete essay for more information.
About World Bank Summer Internship 2022-23
- Country: USA
- Organization: World Bank
- Internship Duration: 4 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
World Bank Summer Internship 2022-23 timeline
The timeline of the Internship is 4 Weeks. The World Bank Summer Internship Runs from May to September of each year.
WB Internship Fields
Here is the list of accessible fields for the Internship. Encouraged qualified candidates to should apply.
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Natural Resources Management
- Public Health
- Urban Planning
- Treasure and Corporate Services
- The summer internship is Fully Funded
- World Bank gives hourly salaries to the interns
- Gives Travel Expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
Eligibility Standard for World Bank Summer Internship Program 2022-23
To be allowed for the Internship in the World Bank. The applicants much have:
- The applicants who are doing a bachelor’s degree or following (Master’s or Ph.D.) can enroll for this internship.
- There is no age limit for this internship.
- Fluent in the English Language. Knowledge of languages such as the French language, Spanish language, Russian language, Arabic language, Portuguese language, and Chinese is desirable. More skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
- We value diversity in our workplace and motivated all qualified people with various professional and educational backgrounds to apply.
Other Needed Documents
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Focused
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate program
The last date to enroll for the World Bank Summer Internship Program 2022-23 is 31st January 2022.
- The application procedure is online for this Internship Program.
- Official Enroll Link Mentioned at the end of the essay
- First of all, Register, by offering an email address.
- Upload the needed documents and other important information as per the conditions.
- Make sure to give the complete phone number with the country code.
- Upon the completion of the application form, applicants will accept the application number via email.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted Through the email