Mitacs Globalink Research Internship 2023 is a highly competitive Internship program that attracts brilliant international candidates to Canada. Every year, interns from Mitacs partner countries and regions come to Canada for 12 weeks to undertake research projects under the administration of Canadian Universities scholars or facility members in innumerable educational disciplines.
There are currently over 70 universities across Canada that are providing Mitacs Globalink Research Internships 2023. The Mitacs Global Research Internship will be provided in the following fields science, engineering, mathematics, humanities, and social sciences.
Mitacs interns will have the chance to cooperate in learning opportunities as well as cultural diversity, general, and amusement ·experiences. Choose candidates will be offered a scholarship that protects their travel and living allowance (accommodation, and health insurance)
- Internship Host Country: Canada
- Internship Duration: 12-Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: June 8, 2022
What are the Advantages of Mitacs Globalink Research Internship 2023?
- The interns will have the chance to behavior their research with scholars and universities across Canada.
- Interns will accept a stipend of up to $300 to protect candidates’ enrollment charges.
- Round-trip Airfare to Canada
- Transportation from a Canadian airport to the location of the accommodation.
- Allowance for housing
- Health insurance
- Admission for industry-related events and professional progressing courses.
- A Globalink Research Certificate of Completion will be given.
Eligibility Standard for Mitacs Globalink Research Internship 2023?
- The candidate should be a full-time undergraduate or undergraduate/master’s candidate from an accredited organization.
- The candidate should be a citizen of one of the Mitacs allow countries.
- Australia, Brazil, China, Colombia, Germany, Hong Kong, Ukraine, India, Mexico, Taiwan, Tunisia, France, (UK) the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- A lowest of 18 years of age is needed for the candidate.
- As with Fall 2022, the applicant should have one or three remaining semesters.
- The candidate should be accessible to complete a 12-week internship in Canada.
Supporting Documents for the Mitacs Internship:
- Give a CV
- Give official transcript in English or French
- Personal Statement
- At least One reference letter
- A Valid Passport
- Research Experience
The application deadline to enroll for the Mitacs Globalink Research Internship 2023 In Canada is Wednesday, June 8, 2022, at 1 p.m. PT.
How to apply for the Mitacs Globalink Research Internship 2023 In Canada?
- Applicants should give their applications online via the World candidate platform.
- Candidates would be needed to apply for a minimum of three and a maximum of seven projects in at least three Canadian provinces.
- On the Globalink Candidates Platform, you will be needed to make a personal user account.
- Avoid making several profiles; your application may be incorrectly procedure.
- You will be able to save your work and back it later to add additional details and any important documents.