Start your study Adventure in Australia. Good New Bond University Scholarship in Australia 2022-23 Application is open now for international students. In this article, we will describe In detail, Bond University Scholarship in Australia 2022-23 its advantages and step-by-step Application procedure. The scholarships are accessible for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at Bond University, Australia.
International Stand Out Scholarships are given based on educational merit and are a testament to Bond University’s groups of high-standard international students. The scholarship cuts across several disciplines.
Scholarship Funded (s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Merit Award
Host Institution(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Bond University Scholarship in Australia 2022-23 Standard Criteria
To think about for the Bond University Stand Out Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following standard:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Documents to enroll in a select program. The following programs do not allow for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program, and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have gotten a minimum educational result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ educational results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed at the top of this page, or be an international candidate presently residing in Australia (other nationality).
- Complete and give a scholarship application form by the scholarship application ending date relevant to the select starting semester. See more details on the scholarship application procedure in the How to Enroll section beneath.
- Not have before started undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as a group of a packaged Offer are still allowed to apply.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Bond University Scholarship in Australia 2022-23 are to send an online application form to apply for their program of selection. Once submitted, students can enroll for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Normally use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search ‘Scholarship’ on the Being an Application page. The form should be completed and given online by the application’s last date relevant to your starting semester.
As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to fix a Supporting Statement. Download our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this application, and fix it to your application in the Supporting Documents group.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more details and information about Bond University Scholarship in Australia 2022-23 please visit the official website