Start your study adventure in Turkey. Turkey Ozyegin University Scholarships applications are open for International Students. If you want to study in Turkey with fully sponsored scholarships, this could be one of the great chances to consider.
Ozyegin University is a non-profit private educational Institute in Istanbul, Turkey. Ozyegin University was more ranked 4th in an online survey of 15.700 candidates from 89 universities. Ozyegin University’s mission is to make, distribute, and use knowledge in the service of the community.
|Deadline:||31 August 2022|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Turkey Ozyegin University Scholarships Benefits
The successful applicants for Turkey Ozyegin University Scholarships will be provided with educational grants to help the undergraduate degree programme at Ozyegin University.
- Allow Countries for Ozyegin University Scholarships Benefits: All nationalities.
- Eligible Programs or Subjects: Undergraduate degree (Turkish) provided by the university.
- Eligibility Standard: To be allowed, the applicants must meet all the following standard:
- Should be global students.
- Students should have to apply to the law undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply for Turkey Ozyegin University Scholarships
- How to Apply: Students can enroll for undergraduate degree program admission via the university portal. All allowed candidates will be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to send the following documents, so you require to have scanned versions of every of these ready for upload:
- The official forms mark the successful completion of high school – diploma in other countries
- Official high school transcript domestic or internationally accept test results or provisional results if not accessible by the time of submission.
- Statement of Motivation
- Registration Requirements: The candidates should have a high-school letter with excellent marks from a recognized university.
- Language Conditions: Students should submit certificates of English language proficiency test results.