Start your study journey in Saudi Arabia. King Fahd University Scholarships Fully Funded 2023. Good News. The applications for the King Fahd University Scholarships Fully Funded 2023 are now open. International candidates from all around the world can enroll for the KFUPM scholarship 2023. The Scholarship is open for the Spring Semester (January 2023) intake. The King Fahd University Scholarship is a Fully Sponsored Scholarship to Study Full Masters, PhD, and MBA Degree courses. But MBA courses are not accessible for Spring Intakes. All more regular degree programs are open. The applications for the King Fahd Scholarship can be given in without TOEFL. All application procedure is online.
King Fahd was a King of KSA and is regarded as one of the most papular and well know Kings of Saudi Arabia. On his name is a Gate in Mecca called King Fahad Gate, founded on the eastern edge of the al-Haram, also called the Sacred Mosque, and the major Mosque or Great Mosque of Mecca. Please Check that Female applicant can also enroll for the King Fahd Scholarship 2023. King Fahd University is providing all the educational programs including All Sciences, Engineering, Business administration, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields.
|Deadline:||4 September 2022|
|Study in:||Saudi Arabia|
|Provider:||King Fahd University Of Petroleum And Minerals|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD , Post Doc|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
King Fahd University Scholarships Fully Funded 2023 Benefits
King Fahd University Scholarships Provides a Full Scholarship to Study in Saudi Arabia to all the Local & World Candidates. See the Scholarship benefits beneath.
- Free Tuition Charges Secured.
- A monthly stipend to protect living charges.
- Free furnished Air-conditioned Housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- A Prepaid Airfare Ticket for first Travel to Dammam at the beginning of the contract, and a Return Ticket after he completes the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A Opportunity to contribute along with the University faculty in Research and Book Writing.
- Projects discovered by the University.
- Other advantages are also accessible in accordance with University policy.
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equal, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the main field.
For PhD. Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A lowest GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equal in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
A 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized organization.
A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at the minimum 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equal.
At least one program in college-level calculus secured both disparity and integration.
Working knowledge of computers as proof by at the minimum one program in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
At least 1 year of full-time work experience. This conditions may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and candidates with exceptional educational records.
Requirements & Documents
make sure you have scanned copies of the following necessary documents in PDF. Every file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
- Copy of authorized (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Candidates from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For PhD. Students – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Candidates- BS Transcript] (The transcript must contain names and grades of all programs taken and must be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation certificates from your educational referees are submitted through the online recommendation system after you giving the online application.
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page article interest on your career and research aims at FUPM).
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your study and work experience.
- GMAT (For International MBA Candidates).
Non-Compulory Documents for online Application but required before final registration:
- TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD) [IF AVAILABLE]
- GRE (General) point sheet (Needed for Engineering & Science programs)[IF AVAILABLE]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]
Available Fields of Study Provided by King Fahd University
To offered special support for research in interested areas of focused to Saudi Arabia. KPFUM provides diverse Fields options for MS, Ph.D., and MBA Programs.
|Chemical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|City & Regional Planning||M.C.R.P.|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Science||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Construction Engineering & Management||M.Sc.|
|Electrical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Industrial & Systems Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Information Assurance & Security||M.Sc.|
|Materials Science & Engineering||M.Sc.|
|Mathematical Sciences||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Medical Physics||M. Med. Phys.|
|Petroleum Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Systems & Control Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|