Start your study in South Africa. Applications for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship are presently open. In this post, we will describe in detail the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship program, its benefits, and the advantages step by step application procedure.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded master’s scholarship for world candidates. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (MCFSP) focus on academically brilliant yet economically disadvantaged young people in Africa who will underwrite the changes of the continent through their knowledge, attitudes, capability, and standard demonstrated by their leadership.
Group service and internships are necessary parts of the Program. The MCFSP provides a full scholarship to designated candidates who have been temporarily admitted to study towards a postgraduate degree at UP. Graduates should back to their home countries on completion of their studies and give return to their communities. Candidates must not already be the asset of a Masters Degree/ Qualification.
Also, Check Turkey Ozyegin University Scholarships Fully Funded 2023
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Pretoria
- Study in: South Africa
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See the list below
- Program Period: Two years
- Deadline: October 31, 2022
- KSA International King Fahd University Scholarships Fully Funded 2023
- International UNIL Masters Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland
- Australia 5,000 Scholarships Fully Funded 2023 Free Study In Australia
Courses Offered For Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
- Faculty of Engineering – continuing applicants are allowed to apply
- Industrial Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Food Science and Technology
- Agricultural Economics / Business Management
- Animal Science
- Plant Pathology
- Applied Plant and Soil Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Humanities PolSci (Political Studies)
- PolSci (International Studies)
- Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- Accounting Sciences
- Financial Sciences
- Agribusiness Management
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship is a fully sponsored scholarship for Africans. It will secure:
- Living and meals in a UP residence or UP-accredited Homes
- Full tuition charges
- A modest monthly awards
- Medical aid protects for the time of the study
- Textbooks and printed material
- VISA costs
- Leadership development chances
- Reasonable travel amount(including flight ticket) to and from your home
- Educational advising and counseling support
To register for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, applicants should fulfill all of the following conditions below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: African countries
- You should have been admitted into a degree at UP. You will require your candidate number to complete the MCFSP application, which should be accompanied by your educational records and other supporting forms
- Open to young Africans who are focused on studying at postgraduate levels.
How to Apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship?
Please follow the following application requirements to avail Mastercard Foundation Scholarship:
(1) You may apply online here.
- To use the online Application method, you will require an Internet approach and an email address that you can access regularly. As soon as you send your online application, an applicant number (EMPLID) will be sent to this email address as confirmation of receipt.
- Otherwise, you can submit a hard copy of your application document to the following address:
University of Pretoria
Student Service Centre, Hatfield
Pretoria 0028, South Africa
(2) The application will be judged by members of the pertinent faculty and you will be knowledgeable of the outcome. Postgraduate candidates are needed to have their letters verified by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Please visit www.saqa.org.za
(3) Download application forms for the MCFSP from here.
Application inquiries can be directed to:
Tel: 012 420 4297
For more information about Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, please visit the official websites: