Start your study adventure in Denmark. The Roskilde University Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 is open to all internationals. international Students from all around the world, as well as European candidates, are allowed to enroll. The scholarships are just for Master’s degree candidates.
Every year, a number of Danish State Scholarships are provided at Roskilde University. It protects the tuition charges waivers and scholarships are gifted to those who are enrolled for the September entry. The total duration of the Degree is 22 months During which the candidates receive the scholarship.
|DEADLINE||15 January 2024|
|SUBJECTS||Subjects offered by the university|
|FUNDING TYPE||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The eligibility criteria for Roskilde University Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 are stated below:
1. Applicant should be a non-EU/EEA citizen who should pay tuition charges and enroll in one of the master’s programs at Roskilde University that provides Scholarships.
2. The Scholarships are only provided for the Master’s Degree programs nominated above
3. You must meet the Needed Admission criteria for the program to which you want to enroll.
Please check that being allowed to apply for a tuition fee waiver and scholarship does not confirm that you will be awarded a tuition charges waiver and scholarship, as there is only a limited number.
The benefits of the Roskilde University Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 are:
1. Recipients will receive a tuition charges waiver for 22 months,
2 Chosen Candidates will also receive an allowance of up to DKK 7,800 per month, Which protects living expenses time period your stay in Denmark.
3. Please remember that Chosen candidates should follow the study idea and not be delayed in their studies to keep the tuition fee waiver and scholarship.
Here are the list of Allow Masters programs provided at the University for the 2024 intake
1. Master in Computer Science
2. Master in Environmental Science
3. Master in Global and Development Studies
4. Master in International Politics and Governance
5. Master in Media and Communication
6. Master in Nordic Urban Planning Studies