Start your study adventure in Sweden. The Lulea University of Technology Fully Funded Scholarship is open for EU, non-EU, and Swedish nations. The Scholarships are for the Bachelor’s and Master’s level degree courses. Luleå University of Technology (LTU) is an important Swedish university known for its engineering, technology, and general science programs. Scholarships at LTU may vary in terms of eligibility standards, application processes, and the particular programs they protect.
|31 December 2023
|Lulea University Of Technology
|Bachelor , Masters , Undergraduate , Postgraduate
|Subjects offered by the university
|Partial Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships
The Lulea University of Technology Fully Funded Scholarship is granted based on educational excellence. The first concern is provided to candidates who have selected one of the courses as their first selection.
The benefits of the Lulea University of Technology Fully Funded Scholarship are:
1. Candidates from countries within the EU/EEA and Switzerland (non-Swedish nation) Can enroll for a scholarship that secures living charges. SEK 12,000 each month.
2. Candidates from a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland Can enroll for a scholarship that protects the tuition charges at LTU for the all length of the program, offered that the study results are sufficient. The scholarship does not protect living charges.
The application must offer the University with a Curriculum Vitae, a motivation certificate, and a letter of recommendation. The motivation certificate and the letter of recommendation must contain no further than 600 words. The following questions must be answered in the motivation certificate:
1. Why do you want to study this program?
2. What other benefits do you have besides educational excellence?
3. What are your future aspirations?
In the application, make sure to:
1. Have your 8-digit application number at hand (from your account/application on universityadmissions.se)
2. Use the same e-mail address as the one you registered at your account on universityadmissions.se