Start your study in the UK. Good news! Applications for Kingston University Scholarships are presently open. In this essay, we will describe in detail this scholarship program, its benefits, and the advantages step by step application procedure.
Kingston University Scholarships 2023-2024 are partially sponsored scholarships for international candidates. These scholarships are accessible to undergraduates and masters. Kingston University International scholarships amount to £5,000.
Opportunity Focus Areas
- Accounting, finance and banking
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Computing and information systems
- Creative industries and the creative economy
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Environment and hazards
- Geographical information systems and science
- Human resource management
- International relations and politics
- Journalism and publishing,
- Life sciences
- Management SportsrScience)
- Nursing and midwifery
- Performance, film and media
- Sport science and Nutrition
Know more here.
Kingston University Instalment scholarships amount to £5,000. If you are paying by installments you will accept the £5,000 subtraction on your last installment. If you are paying your full tuition charges before, you must deduct the £5,000 from your all fees (e.g. if your fees are £13,500 and you are awarded a £5,000 scholarship, you must pay £8,500).
Eligibility Criteria for Kingston University Scholarships
To apply for Kingston University Scholarships, applicants should fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Allowed Countries: All world countries.
- You are an international applicant, classified as paying ‘workers fees’.
- You have accepted an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
- You are not presently admitted to a Kingston University degree or foundation course.
How to Apply for Kingston University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application requirements to apply for this scholarship:
- Create an account at Kingston University here.
- Apply for Kingston University.
- After you have accepted a conditional or unconditional provided from Kingston University, you must apply for the scholarship here.
Note: You will need
- Kingston University provides email (conditional or unconditional)
- Educational Reference (from last teacher or employer)
- Self Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (if your last transcript is not available until after the 30 May, give in your most current transcript; we will make a decision on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)
To know more about Kingston University Scholarships, please visit the official website: