Queen Elizabeth Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarship is open now for students. The Applications for Queen Elizabeth Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarship for the academic year 2023/24 are now open. The QES is a Fully Funded Scholarship to complete a Full-time two-year master’s degree course. There is no higher age limit to be allowed for a QECS Award. Queen Elizabeth Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarship is available in further than 12 countries. You can select and enroll in any country where your study field is available. The Scholarship will secure all the expenses from Airfare Tickets to Meals, Accommodation, visas, and everything. Experience a different Country and Culture, and creat a worldwide network.
|10 January 2023
|Fully Funded Scholarships
Queen Elizabeth is a Fully Funded Scholarship and will cover all the Expenses:
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Living Expenses Allowance (Stipend) for the throughout of the award.
- Accommodation Allowance
- Return Economy Flights to their host Country.
- An Arrival Allowance.
- Research Support Funds – on request only; subject to approval.
- To Enroll for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship you should be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country
- You sh grip a bachelor’s Degree at the time of admission.
- There are no Higher age Limits or age Restrictions.
- Universities may have their own particular eligibility conditions for admissions.
- All further questions and their answers are accessible (Check FAQs)
The application form consists of the following sections:
- Personal Details
- Academic & Employment Record
- The program at host university details and information
- Upload supporting forms (including references)