Start your study journey in China. Applications for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents in China 2023 are now started accepted. This fully sponsored scholarship includes different benefits and advantages such as a monthly allowance, travel allowances, health insurance, tuition fee waiver, and an airline ticket.
This program has 500 Fully funded scholarships available for Master’s and Doctoral candidates. The Master’s scholarship lasts 36 months, while the Doctoral scholarship previous 48 months.
|Deadline:||15 February 2023|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD, Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
ANSO Scholarship Benefits
Fully Funded After choosing this program from China, you can avail following advantages:
(1) A full Tuition charges waiver for chosen candidates.
(2) 3000 RMB monthly allowance for candidates applying to Master’s Programs.
(3) 6000 or 7000 RMB Monthly allowance for students applied to Doctoral programs.
(4) Health insurance.
(5) Application fee waiver.
(6) Air travel tickets for candidates.
(1)International candidates can enroll, while national Chinese students are not allowed.
(2) You must have English Or Chinese language abilities.
(3) You are not eligible to take any other assignments throughout the scholarship period.
(4) If your idea is to enroll in a Master’s program, your date of birth must be no less than 1st January 1991.
(5) If your idea to apply for a Doctoral Program, your date of birth must be no less than 1st January 1986.
(6) Meet the criteria for eligibility for registration as an international applicant of USTC/UCAS.
If you are a Master’s or Doctoral applicant and failed the final assessments, you have to face the following problems :
(1) Termination of their scholarship.
(2) Discontinuity of their master’s study.
(3) Being offered a letter of attendance for the study undertaken in China but not a formal master’s degree.