Start your study journey in the USA. Lincoln University Scholarship 2023 applications is currently open now for international students. Apply for this brilliant “International Candidates Merit Scholarship” start offered by Lincoln University for the educational year 2022-2023 and open a world of employment prospects.
As suggested by the name, the award is allowed to all international students who applied to a Lincoln University undergraduate degree program. The pupils should have the lowest GPA of 3.0 to be allowed to win. The scholarship will be used to pay for common fees and tuition.
|Deadline:||15 November 2022|
|Study in:||United States of America|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Lincoln University Scholarship 2023 Benefits
Lincoln University will award the chosen students a scholarship towards tuition fees and common costs incurred for their undergraduate studies.
- Allow Countries: All countries are allowed.
- Eligible Programs or Subjects: Candidates can enroll for an undergraduate degree study at Lincoln University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be allowed, the candidates must see all the following criteria:
- The candidates should be international students (F1 – Visa Status).
- The applicants should be incoming new men admitted to a full-time undergraduate program.
- The candidates should have attained a lowest of 1020 SAT or 20 ACT (Composite).
- Supporting Documents: The candidates should offer transcripts, an admission article, and a letter of recommendation.
- Admission Conditions: The candidates should meet the course-specific conditions of the university.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL PBT – 71, TOEFL IBT – 500, and IELTS – 6.5