Start your study adventure in the UK. build your dream come true by enrolling in the Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarships. If you are an academically gifted undergraduate or Master’s candidate and have a powerful desire to study a Ph.D. degree program at a world-class research organization. In that case, you could be chosen to get full tuition charges and a liberal stipend for a Ph.D. degree at Imperial College London.
The Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarships aims to offer up to 50 research candidates with brilliant potential the great opportunity to work within their select research field with the help of an excellent supervisor.
Students for this competitive PhD Scholarship display excellent academic performance and hopeful research potential, as the eligibility conditions are higher than usual. Talented students from Imperial College London, the UK, and all over the world are invited to apply. The Scholarship Program aims to attract students from varied backgrounds and nationalities since we trust that diversity is not only an advantage to Imperial but also builds the sector to reflect better the diverse groups it serves.
Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarships Details:
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Course Level: Ph.D. Degree
- Host institute: Imperial college
- Duration: Up to 3.5 years
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Check Columbia College Scholarships 2023 In USA
Benefits of the Imperial College London Scholarships 2023:
The chosen applicants for President’s Ph.D. Scholarships at Imperial College London, UK, will get the following advantages:
- Full tuition charges granting
- Living amount
- A stipend of £21,800 per annum
- A consumables grant of £2,000 per annum
Eligibility Standard of President’s PhD Scholarships 2023:
- Candidates should be among the highest performers in their undergraduate cohort or due to gain a first-class UK degree or equal.
- Candidates with Master’s degree qualifications must have gotten a distinction or offered high-performance proofs that will lead to a difference.
- Candidates with different standalone Master’s degree qualifications should have completed a distinction in the one most pertinent to their Ph.D. study.
- Candidates with degrees from overseas organizations/universities are powerfully urged to determine if their numbers/grades are equal to the relevant eligibility standard.
Check USA Augustana University Scholarships 2023
- Candidates who enroll before 4 November 2022 will be notified by 23 January 2023.
- Candidates who enroll before 6 January 2023 will be notified by 20 March 2023.
- Candidates who enroll before 3 March 2023 will be notified by 22 May 2023
How to Apply for President’s PhD Scholarships in the UK in 2023?
- Applicants are inspired to make a statement of purpose of at least 1000 words.
- When completing the application, candidates should choose the option for the President’s Ph.D. Scholarship under the funding groups.
- The candidate must submit additional documentation as needed by the section.
- Candidates may enroll online through the official website.