Global Korea GKS undergraduate scholarships Applications are open now. The Fully Funded undergraduate scholarship at Global Korea is a Korean Government Scholarship that is open to international candidates who desire to start undergraduate degrees in Korea.
Global Korea GKS undergraduate scholarships Benefits
Fully funded undergraduate scholarships at Global Korea in South Korea for global candidates. All the charges will be secured by the Korean Government.
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Language Courses
- Full Tuition charges
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support
- Printing Costs
- Completion Grant
|31 December 2022
|Bachelor , Undergraduate
For Global Korea GKS undergraduate scholarships you have to allow for these areas:
- All candidates and their parents should not hold Korean citizenship.
- Korean nation and dual citizenship holders (one who has Korean citizenship and citizenship of aa country) are NOT allowed to enroll.
Level of Education:
- Bachelor‟s degree program is for candidates who graduated (or are expected to graduate) from a high school or an link degree program
- The associate degree program is for students who graduated (or are expected to graduate) from a high school
- Candidates who have a bachelor‟s degree cannot enroll. Candidates who have an associate degree can only enroll in a bachelor‟s program
- Candidates who are expected to graduate should first submit a letter of expected graduation at the time of application. If such candidates pass the last round of department, they should give in a graduation letter (or a degree certificate) by February 28, 2023
- The score percentile must be 80% or greater than on a 100-point scale or be level within the top 20% within one‟s class.
- CGPA should be equivalent to or above 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, or 3.23/5.0
Should be under 25 years of age (born after March 1, 1998)
- Category: Associate Degree: Time one year of the Korean language program+ 2~3 years of the degree program
- Bachelor’s Degree: one year of the Korean language program + 4~6 years of the degree program.