Start your study in the USA. Columbia College Scholarships 2023 applications are currently open for international students. Don’t miss this opportunity to contribute to the CC Achievement International Scholarships provided by Columbia College in the USA. Applications can be made for the educational year 2022-2023.
The Columbia College Scholarships 2023 goal is to help highly motivated candidates who want to start a bachelor’s degree at Columbia College. Candidates who want to learn a high-quality study are welcome to the university.
Columbia College is an individual, non-profit liberal arts and sciences college. established in 1851 as a nonsectarian college, it has kept a covenant with the Christian Church since its start. One-third of Columbia’s nearly 10,000 students are related to the U.S. military. It offers degree programs to meet today’s job market requirements while preparing candidates for the future. They believe higher learning must be individualized, innovative, and pliable.
|Deadline:||15 November 2022|
|Study in:||United States of America|
|Study Level:||Bachelor, Undergraduate|
|Subjects:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Columbia College Scholarships 2023 Benefits
The scholarship winners of the award will be given in with $9,000 per annum, $36,000 for 4 years, to secure the tuition charges at Columbia College for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Allowed Countries: All nationalities are allowed for this Columbia College Scholarships 2023.
- Eligible Program or Subjects: The scholarship will be provided in any subject provided by the university.
- Eligibility Standard: To be allowed, the candidates should check all the following criteria:
- Applicants should apply to the bachelor’s degree program.
- Completing 27 credits every academic year
- The candidates should be new incoming full-time students.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this scholarship, the candidates should enroll using the college application portal by entering an account and logging in. Once you are accepted, you’ll automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Forms: The candidates are needed to current the following forms to the university:
- High school transcript
- Unofficial college transcript at least 6 credit hours
- High school equivalency test (GED, HiSET, TASC)
- Registration Requirements: Candidates should have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75.
- Language Requirement: The students must be very skillful in the English language.