Start your study adventure in South Korea. The Global Korea Undergraduate Fully Funded Scholarships in South Korea are receiving applications from all international candidates worldwide. It is accessible for all applicants to undertake an Undergraduate Degree from the great Korean universities. This Fully Funded Scholarship is managed for the most talented candidates to finish their education in Korea. The award is accessible for the educational session of 2023-24.
|DEADLINE||31 December 2023|
|STUDY IN||Korea (South)|
|PROVIDER||Government Of Korea|
|STUDY LEVEL||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|SUBJECTS||Subjects offered by the university|
|FUNDING TYPE||Government Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships|
The eligibility standards for the Global Korea Undergraduate Fully Funded Scholarships in South Korea are stated below:
1. Candidates and their Parents having any citizenship other than Korean are allowed to enroll for a Korean Scholarship.
2. Korean citizens and dual citizenship grip (one with Korean citizenship and citizenship of a different country) are not allowed to apply.
3. Should be under 25 years of age (born after September 1, 1999)
4. Candidates should have a High School Certificate before 31st August 2024 or expected to graduate before 31st August 2024.
5. All candidates should be mentally and physically strong enough to study for full-time degree or research programs in Korea.
The advantages of the Global Korean Undergraduate Fully Funded in South Korea are:
1. Complete Tuition Fee
2. Living Allowance
3. Airfare Tickets
4. Resettlement Allowance
5. Medical Insurance
6. Research Support
7. Printing Costs (Dissertation)
8. Completion Grant
9. Language Courses
10. Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
List of Available Study Fields
2. Liberal Arts & Social Science
3. Natural Science
4. Entertainment & Sports
Participating Universities List:
1. Ajou University
2. Konyang University
3. Kookmin University
4. Korea Polytechnic University
5. Korea University of Technology and Education
6. Pusan National University
7. Sogang University
8. Soonchunhyang University
9. Kyungbok University
10. Yeungjin University
1. Application Form
2. Personal Statement
3. Study Plan
4. Letters of Recommendation
5. GKS Applicants Agreement
6. Personal Medical Assessment
7. Certificate of High School Graduation
8. High School Transcripts
9. Proof of Citizenship
10. Parents’ Proof of Citizenship
Applicants can’t Enroll for More than One Track:
1. Enrolling in both the Embassy track and University tracks (regional university track for General Science and engineering main and connect degree track) is strictly forbidden
2. Enrolling in both tracks within the university tracks (Regional university track for Natural Science and Engineering main and Associate Degree track) is strictly forbidden
3. For the university track candidates, one can only enroll in one university and one major.
4. If a candidate is discovered to have enrolled to further than one track, he/she will be disqualified for this scholarship.