Alberta University Fully Funded Scholarship Application is currently open for international students. Fully Funded Scholarships have removed the IELTS condition. Apply for the Alberta University Fully Funded Scholarship without IELTS for the academic year 2022-23.
|Deadline:||15 December 2022|
|Provider:||University Of Alberta|
|Study Level:||Diploma, Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D. , Undergraduate, Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Alberta University Fully Funded Scholarship Benefits
Fully Funded Scholarships require financial assistance from the beginning, or if you discover yourself a little short throughout the school year, the University of Alberta can offer support for your post-secondary financial requirements.
Alberta University International Student Bursary
Non-repayable grants are accessible to international students who experience an unanticipated monetary shortfall due to mitigating circumstances. Learn more about the IUSB»
Bursaries are non-repayable grants that assist with academic and basic housing costs for candidates who discover themselves with financial require. Learn more about bursaries»
The university has extra financial support courses in place for candidates encountering a sudden financial shortfall or unexpected costs. Learn more about Emergency Funding»
Student financial advising
The Student Service Centre is accessible to assist and give you additional details and advice concerning student financial support. Whether you require financial assistance from the beginning or discover yourself a little short throughout the school year, the University of Alberta can support your post-secondary financial requirements.
Fully Funded Scholarships candidates enrolling for registration from high school should display that they have successfully finished five academic subjects. The academic subjects you require current will vary by program and Faculty.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
- There are some ways to display you check the U of A’s English Language Condition. You can:
- Complete a test of English Language Proficiency and gross the minimum score needed by the U of A;
- Complete certain programs that have been accepting by UAlberta and get a certain minimum grade in that program;
- Last Education in English as accepted by the University of Alberta;
- Complete the U of A’s Bridging Program.
- Candidates enrolling for registration from high school should show that they have completed 5 academic subjects. The academic subjects you require current will vary by program and Faculty.
To give in your application, you should submit an application charge of either CAD $125 application charge (for new candidates to the University of Alberta) or CAD $75 (for present or previous University of Alberta students). This application charge is non-refundable. Please check: the application charge varies for professional program applications.