Start your study adventure. YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2023 Application is currently open now for international students. The National Graduate organization for Policy Studies accepts all global candidates’ Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship applications. The Young Leaders Program is a fully funded scholarship that eligible recipients to study for a master’s degree in Japan. The scholarship will pay for all of your educational fees.
The primary aims of the YLP are to build future national leaders in Asia and other nations, as well as to make networks of these international leaders, fostering good ties among the member nations and raising the standard of general policy.
|Deadline:||2 December 2022|
|Provider:||National Graduate Institute For Policy Studies|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2023 Benefits
YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2023 in Japan is a Full Funded scholarship for Candidates from every part of the world to begin their educational adventure in Japan. It will secure all the important expenses to complete your degree. Details are provided below:
- All Application Charges
- All Registration Fee
- 100% Complete Tuition Charges
- Monthly stipend: JPY242,000
- An economy-class air ticket from your living country to Japan upon enrollment at GRIPS and an economy-class air ticket from Japan to your living country upon completion of your studies at GRIPS
- Needed field trip costs.
- Candidates should be Non-Japanese from the country provided below.
- Should have a Bachelors degree from a managed university.
- Students must be under 40 years of age as of October 1, 2022
- Should have full-time professional experience of 3 years in Public Administration
- Allowed countries for School of Government: Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Czech Republic, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Kyrgyz Republic, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Viet Nam.
- Eligible countries for School of Local Governance: Cambodia, China, Czech Republic, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Thailand, Turkey, Uzbekistan, and Viet Nam
- Candidates have to give an English Language Proficiency Letter with a 6.0 in IELTS or a 79 score in TOBEL iBT.
How to Apply for YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2023
To Enroll for YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2023 in Japan students have to offer the following forms in hard copy:
- MEXT Application form
- Bachelors degree Transcript
- Degree Certificates
- authorized Passport Copy
- Recommendation certificate from the employed company
- Two letters of recommendation by your immediate better at work or supervising
scholar of the university you attended
- English Language Proficiency Letter
- Essays and Health Fitness Letter.
To apply for YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2023 in Japan, candidates must visit Japan Embassy in your country and get an Application Form from them. Fill out the application form, attach the above-listed forms, and give in to Embassy.