Start your study adventure in Vietnam. Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship application is open now For international students, the Ton Duc Thang University Scholarships 2022–2023 are fully funded. These scholarships are exclusively accessible for postdoctoral, doctoral, and master’s degree programs. This scholarship pays the whole cost of tuition and living.
You will have access to a range of graduate and research scholarships at TDTU as an international candidate to help your pursuit of academic and research success. Scholarships are given out based on academic excellence and promise for career research.
|Deadline:||30 May 2023|
|Provider:||Ton Duc Thang University|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Vietnam Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship Benefits
Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship will provide
- Full scholarship: support full tuition charge + full accommodation charge.
- Partial scholarship: 50% tuition charge and 50% accommodation amount.
- Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU.
Vietnam Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
To be allowed for Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship, applicants should fulfill the following conditions:
- Required Language:
- When English is the medium of requirements for a master’s program: TOEIC 600, TOEFL iBT 50, IELTS 5.5, PET/FCE 160 (English letter must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in the English language.
- When Vietnamese is the medium for master’s course: TOEIC 500, TOEFL iBT 45, IELTS 4.5, PET/FCE 140 (English certificates should be valid for 2 years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in the English language.
- Allowed Countries: All countries are allowed
- Match all needed forms for the application
Please follow the following application requirement to enroll in Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship:
(1) You have to apply online from here.
(2) Give in the Online Application Form on the online registration system with the following forms:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Original copy of bachelor transcript in right enrolled major
- Original copy of bachelor’s certificate in right applied major
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- Criminal record
- Copy of Passport
- Photograph (3×4 cm)
- Health check report document the official clinic or hospital within the last six months
- English Language Proficiency