Start your study adventure in the Netherlands. The applications are declared for the Radboud University Scholarships 2023/24, Netherlands. The Radboud University is a Public university in the Netherlands, active in almost all categories, and one of the leading universities worldwide. The Scholarship for the 2023/24 intake is declared. You should enroll for the Scholarship at Radboud University which will secure all the charges. All international candidates from every country can apply. The Scholarship is only for the Master’s Degree Program. A total of 37 Scholarships will be offered.
All-Academic Fields are Completely taught in English. All categories & Majors are accessible for the Master’s Degree Program in the Fields of Science, Social Science, Arts, Medical, Law, etc. There are four various Scholarship programs start offered at Radboud University. You can apply to four Various scholarships that are offered by Radboud University. Fulbright-Radboud Scholarship, Orange Tulip Scholarship, Holland Scholarship, or Radboud Scholarship Programme.
Details About Radboud University Scholarships 2023
- Country: Netherlands
- University: Radboud University
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Last date: 28th February 2023
- Fully Funded YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2023
- University of Auckland Scholarship in New Zealand 2023
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship USA 2023 | Fully Funded
- Vietnam Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship 2023
Study Fields at Radboud University
Radboud University Netherlands Scholarships provides Scholarships in the following Fields & Majors provided below. All Carouses are Taught completely in English.
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Nijmegen School of Management
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology, and Religious Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
Radboud University Scholarship for International Candidates is a Fully Funded Scholarship. The following will be secured by the University.
- Candidates who will be accepting a fully funded scholarship in Europe will get a full tuition charges waiver of about €16,000.
- Candidates who will be accepting a partially-funded scholarship will get a cut in tuition fees and will only be paying €2,168 as tuition fees.
- The Amount for Visa will be secured.
- A residence Permit fee will be Secured
- Health insurance
- Liability Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Have a Bachelor’s degree get outside the Netherlands.
- Meet the English language proficiency conditions
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program beginning 1st September 2023 as stated in the formal letter of registration
- Can comply with the requirement to get a visa for the Netherlands.
While giving in the application, the student must upload the following forms:
- Academic transcripts.
- Passport details.
- Detailed CV or resume.
- Letter of motivation.
- Two letters of reference.
The last date to Apply for the Radboud University Scholarship 2023, the Netherlands For Global Students is 28th February 2023.
How to Apply (Application Procedure)
The Application Procedure is Online. Upload the Needed Documents in the Online Application form. To Apply, Please Visit the button beneath.