Why at the University of Waterloo? It’s an excellent opportunity for learners to work at this university. Here, through administration coaching, organizational development programs, and secondments, students can appreciate important opportunities to grow their profession.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Waterloo
- Study in: Canada
- Courses Offered: The scholarships are open to study the undergraduate and Research-based Masters and a Ph.D. degrees in anyone subject provided by the University of Waterloo.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program.
- For Undergraduate: April 15, July 15, November 15
- For Masters and Ph.D.: Click here to view the program-specific last date.
University of Waterloo Scholarships offer the recipient the following advantages:
- The David Johnston–Lebovic Foundation world Experience Awards will be gifted worth up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience, and up to $10,000 for a 2-term work or volunteer incident.
- International Master’s Award of Excellence is worth $2,500 every term for a maximum of six terms.
Also, Apply for UK Sussex MBA Scholarships 2023
Eligibility Criteria for University of Waterloo Scholarships
To be eligible for University of Waterloo Scholarships, students should meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Applicants who have a nice academic standing (normally a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level; simply a lowest 75% average at the graduate level) are allowed to enroll for these scholarships.
- The students should be full-time undergraduate and graduate applicants in any one faculty who desire to contribute to an international experience in Israel, counting a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work positioning, a volunteer placement, an educational exchange, or a study term connected to academic conditions.
- International candidates with a valid Canadian study permit who are entering full-time and assessed global tuition charges.
- Simpally provides to candidates in research-based programs (thesis or major research paper).
- Will simply only be given to candidates entering the first term of their program (term 1.0).
- Applicants should demonstrate educational excellence through criteria accepted by the Faculty.
- Applicants should meet the educational developing conditions of their program and not have brilliant probationary registration requirements.
- This award could be in addition to other inner or external scholarships (e.g., UW Graduate Scholarship, OGS, etc). Note: scholarships are various than sponsorship – see next bullet.
- Simply, candidates must not be concurrently receiving abroad government or agency sponsorship (e.g., China Scholarship Council, Libyan sponsorship, etc) or be fully or partially self-granted more than the Faculty minimum ranks of support.
- Candidates grand-parented under the existing IMSA program cannot be mentioned for an IMAE; however, candidates previously gifted an IMSA for a previously completed master’s degree can be mentioned for an IMAE.
- Candidates will automatically think about this award based on their application for registration. Departments and/or Faculty will define the internal process by which they select recipients based on the eligibility criteria and allocation.
- Faculties may impose hard eligibility criteria as suitable.
How to University of Waterloo Scholarships?
Please follow the below steps to avail David Johnston–Lebovic Foundation Global Experience Award scholarship:
- Students require to take registration at the university in undergraduate and graduate degree programs. After taking registration, students can access the application on their forms pages.
- Candidates require to attach a self-statement which will refer to the application page. All candidates should offer proof of their English language skills to meet the lowest requirements for admission.
Please follow the following application instructions to enroll for the International Master’s Award of Excellence scholarship:
- Candidates will be automatically thinking about this award based on their application for registration; hence no separate scholarship application is needed.
- Departments and/or Faculties will choose the candidates and mention them for the scholarship.
- See the official website (link found below) for the application last date specific to every Masters’s degree program.
For more information on University of Waterloo Scholarships, please visit the official website:
- International Master’s Award of Excellence Scholarship
- David Johnston–Lebovic Foundation International Experience Award