Great opportunity in the UK for International candidates. Students interested in working in a laboratory are welcome to apply for the Ph.D. Scholarships in Markerless Human Gait Analysis using Ultra-Wideband Radar Approaches Augmented by Artificial Intelligence at the London South Bank University for the educational year 2022-2023.
The Ph.D. program will bring the chosen applicants an awarded stipend worth £18,000 every annum for three years of study. The students should hold honors or MSc degrees in Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry, or a related discipline and be allowed to think about a position in this program.
London University is a general cosmopolitan ranked 801st in QS Global University Rankings. LSBU is known for its professional links and high graduate incomes and is working towards being accepted for transforming lives, communities, businesses, and society through applied study and insight.
|Deadline:||31 December 2022|
|Study in the||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||London South Bank University|
|Study Level:||Ph.D., Postgraduate|
|Subjects:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
The London South Bank University will award the chosen students a stipend worth £18,000 every annum for up to three years of Ph.D. study.
- Eligible Countries: All international and national candidates are allowed to enroll or this London South Bank University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Programs or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a Ph.D. degree education at the London South Bank University Institute of Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be allowed, the students should meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidates should have a strong focus on the laboratory work.
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the university portal to submit a registration application. To enroll for the scholarship, candidates should send the supporting forms to Prof. Sandra Dudley via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: The students should make ready a CV with a covering letter.
- Admission Conditions: The Candidates should have a first-class or an upper second-class Honours degree or an MSc. Enthusiastic with a background in Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry, or a linked discipline.
- Language Requirement: The Applicants should submit points for the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
- TEOFL IBT – 80 to 90
- PTE – 52 to 60
- Cambridge English – 169 to 180
- Duolingo – 110 to 120