Pursue your studies adventures USA. Good news! Woodrow Wilson Center USA Fellowships are presently open. In this post, we will describe in detail this fellowship, its advantages, and step by the step application procedure.
Woodrow Wilson Center USA Fellowship 2023-2024 is a fully sponsored scholarship for international applicants. This scholarship provides for postdoctoral research studies. Woodrow Wilson Center USA Fellowship provides a stipend of $90,000 for a nine-month fellowship.
The goal of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars is to unite global thoughts with the world of policy by encouraging a pre-eminent scholarship and linking that scholarship to problems of focus to authorities in Washington.
The Center gives 9-month housing fellowships through a global contest. The Wilson Center Wellcome academics, professionals, reporters, and government intellectuals to contribute to its flagship global fellowship program. Fellows undertake research and write in their fields of concern while interrelating with policymakers in Washington, D.C., and Wilson Center workers and other academics in residence. The Center accepts policy-pertinent, non-advocacy proposals for fellowships that address necessary problems facing the United States and the global.
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): Wilson Center
- Study in: UAS
- Opportunity Focus Areas: All Specializations
- Program Period: Fellows are received to be in housing for the entire U.S. academic year (early September through May). Occasionally, fellowships are awarded for shorter times, with a minimum of 4 months.
- Deadline: October 1, 2022
Woodrow Wilson Center Fellowship offers the recipient the following advantages:
- The Center provides a stipend of $90,000 for a nine-month fellowship. Fellows are answerable for their health insurance and travel expenses.
Also, Apply for UK Sussex MBA Scholarships 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Woodrow Wilson Center Fellowship
To be allowed for Woodrow Wilson Center USA Fellowship, you should be/ have:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Men and women with brilliant skills and experience from a wide variety of backgrounds (plus academia, business, government, journalism, law, and other professions).
- Citizens or permanent living housing from any country (Candidates from countries outside the United States should hold a valid passport and be able to get a J-1 visa even if they are present in the United States).
- Academic students holding a Ph.D. or J.D. (degree should be accepted by the application last date of October 1).
- Academic students show scholarly achievement by publications beyond their doctoral dissertations.
- Practitioners or policymakers with an equal level of professional achievement.
- English proficiency as the Center is designed to motivate the exchange of ideas to plan its fellows.
How to Apply for Woodrow Wilson Center USA Fellowship?
To avail of, Woodrow Wilson Center USA Fellowship, Apply from here.
For more information about Woodrow Wilson Center Fellowship, please visit the official website: