What is WHO Global Internship Program? The WHO Global Internship 2023 is a Fully Funded Internship for international candidates. This Internship is controlled and Granted by the World Health Company which comes under the United Nations. This Internship is declared to Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. candidates. Those who are invited to social activities are inspired to enroll in the WHO Internship Programme – World Health Company (WHO) 2023. You can give in online applications.
There is no requirement for IELTS Test. All students from any country are spared from any kind of Language Evidence. Enrolling for WHO Internship is free. And the WHO Internship Program is declared to all countries. The Internship place is eligible Worldwide like the USA, Switzerland, Germany, etc. The Time of Internship is Six to Twenty-Four weeks. At the end of the Internship, you will get a Letter as well. More details are beneath.
Details WHO Global Internship Program Fully Funded 2023
- Company: WHO
- Period: 6 to 24 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Last date: Open Now (Every Internship place has a different last date)
Also Check: Global Youth Convention Fully Funded 2023
Benefits of the WHO Internship Programme
Sit back and read these benefits near your Pockets. WHO will protect and take care of your all charges including:
- Offered a Monthly allowance.
- WHO gives in a living allowance as well.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets from your home country to the Internship place/country.
- WHO offers all students with Medical and Accident Insurance as well.
Check Jacobs University Scholarships in Germany 2023
Eligibility Criteria for WHO Internship
- You are at least 20 years of age
- You are Applied to a University
- You have completed 3 years of your degree.
- Anyone in an Undergraduate program, a Master, or a Ph.D. applicant can enroll.
- You have not previously contributed to the WHO’s Internship Programme.
- You hold an accurate passport of a WHO Member State
Education: If the applicant’s background is connected to public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO, or in a direction, administrative, communications, or outside the relations-related field are motivated to apply.
The application procedure commonly involves:
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Recommendation from a professor or workers
The application’s last date for the WHO Global Internship Program Fully Funded 2023 is not static. The last date is set by every internship and project. So, the last date is different.
The Update by WHO is: We are glad to inform you that the Global Internship Programme is now open.
How to Apply
The application procedure is online. You have to enroll online and give in your resume/cv. You will see the Blue Button “Apply Now” next to every internship name. The Link to the Official Website to Apply for the World Health Company Internship 2023 is given beneath.