The Global Youth Convention Fully Funded 2023 is an approaching event to bring young leaders from all over the world to send ideas, discuss main issues, and discover opportunities for positive change. This event will be a thrilling and authorized experience for young people who want to create a dissimilarity in their communities and beyond.
|Deadline:||30 March 2023|
|Provider:||Headway Institute Of Strategic Alliance|
|Study Level:||Summer program|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Global Youth Convention Fully Funded 2023 Benefits
The Global Youth Convention Fully Funded the 2023 Summit for all the Contributes. The chosen candidates will receive the following funding:
- Round Airfare will be given in
- 4-star shared housing
- VIP Airport Transfers
- Three-time meals per day
- Convention Merchandise
- All-access pass to the GYC 2023
- Networking Dinner with Government spokesperson
- Opportunity to discover Moroccan culture
- Get Letters
Eligibility Criteria for Global Youth Convention 2023
- They should be over 18 years of age.
- They can be from everywhere and they can enroll from anywhere.
- The applicants should be able to communicate in English.
- People from all backgrounds can enroll.
- Passionate to participate in the development of unique ideas.
- No IELTS, TOEFL, or any language test evidence is needed.
Who can Apply
- First of all, it is open to all candidates.
- Any students from any academy background can enroll.
- Candidates, professionals, and SDG Activists can contribute to attending a 4-day convention in Casablanca, Morocco.
- Any candidate, professional, community or health worker, volunteer, and young leader from any background can enroll.
No of Contributors
- So, there are 25 Fully Funded Scholarships.
- More, there are Partially Funded seats eligible and self Funded for those who want to Contact their charges and get in touch with other people at the meeting.
- Climate Change Converting Policy
- Importance of Study
- Imperial Development
- Financial incorporation for youth-led community projects
- Sustainable Development Aims