University of Reading in UK Scholarships 2023 application is open now for international students. The University of Reading’s Section of Meteorology is pleased to declare the Department of Meteorology Ph.D. Scholarships for international and home candidates. Applications can be made for the educational year 2022-2023.
The University of Reading in UK Scholarships opportunity is provided absolutely to international and national self-funding candidates who enroll for a PhD in Environments, Oceans, and Climate or PhD in Space Weather and Solar-Terrestrial Physics at the Section of Meteorology. The successful will be gifted a yearly sum of up to £3,000.
The University of Reading In UK level at the 28th location among UK universities and 229th in the global is a general university in the United Kingdom. It is a famous university internationally committed to addressing international problems through our teaching, research, and partnerships.
|31 December 2022
|University Of Reading
|Subjects offered by the university
Scholarship University of Reading in UK Scholarships Benefits
The national and international PhD applicants chosen by the University of Reading will be offered a sum of £1,000 and £3,000 every year. Part-time candidates may more be think about and will be provided the following:
- Part-Duration, based at Reading – £500 per year for UK candidates, £1,500 per year for international students
- Full-Duration by distance – £500 every year for UK candidates, £1,500 every year for international students
- Part-Duration, by distance – £250 every year for UK candidates, £750 every year for international students.
- Allowed Countries: All candidates from across the globe can enroll for this University of Reading International Scholarship.
- Eligible Programs or Subjects: The candidates can enroll for a PhD in Atmosphere, Oceans and Climate or Ph.D. in Space Weather and Solar-Terrestrial Physics at the Section of Meteorology at the University of Reading.
- Eligibility Standard: To be allowed, the candidates should meet all the following/given standards:
- The students should be self-funding or have a studentship/scholarship that does not offer sufficient granting for the student’s entire tuition charges and their decent living costs.
- The candidates should have a formal PhD provided of registration from the University of Reading, including meeting the language conditions specified by the School upon entry.
- The candidates should be being their PhD studies between 1 January 2022 and 31 August 2023.
- How to Apply: Registration applications at Reading should be submitted via its application portal. To enroll for the scholarship, in the ‘Scholarships enrolled for’ box that appears within the granting Section of the online application, please quote “Reading Department of Meteorology PhD Scholarships” for the application to be thought about.
- Supporting Documents: The students are needed to current the following forms to the university:
- Contact details for two academic/professional references
- Statement of purpose
- A copy of your passport (for international candidates)
- Registration Requirements: The students should have either a 1st or upper 2nd class degree, or a master’s with Distinction or Merit, in physics, mathematics, or a nearly related physical or environmental science.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5