Start your study adventure in the UK. Good News UK University of Leeds Scholarships 2023 application is open for international students. Do you have a background in cancer biology subject, immunotherapy subject, or virology subject? Then you can enroll in the International Post-doctoral Research Fellowships provided by the University of Leeds for the educational year 2022/2023.
The first purpose of this UK University of Leeds Scholarships 2023 is to assist aspirants who want to undertake Post-doctoral research in biomedical research, specifically cancer biology, immunology, or virology. This is a combined program between the labs of Dr. Fiona Errington-Mais, Professor Sue Burchill, and Professor Graham Cook in the School of Medication.
The University, founded in 1904, is one of the largest higher study organizations in the UK. We are famous internationally for the quality of our teaching and research. At the Leeds organization of Medical Research (LIMR) at St. James’s, we look into the causes and treatment of disease at the rank of molecules, cells, patients, and populations. LIMR is the biggest research organization in the School of Medicine. They have around 90 academic members, around 400 research members, and research candidates. Many of their activity is undertaken at the St. James’s Hospital campus, with other staff on the main University campus, and at the Leeds General Infirmary.
|Deadline:||30 August 2022|
|Study in the||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||University Of Leeds|
|Study Level:||Post Doc|
|Subjec tss:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
UK University of Leeds Scholarships 2023 Benefits
The University of Leeds will award the chosen applicants a pay of £34,304 to £40,927 p.a. for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Allowed Countries: All nationalities are allowed for this UK University of Leeds International Scholarship 2023
- Eligible Programs or Subjects: Research degree in biomedical research, cancer biology, immunology, and virology provided by the university.
- Eligibility Standard: To be allowed, the candidates should meet all the following standards:
- A first degree and Ph.D. in cancer cell biology, immunology, virology, or other nearly allied disciplines;
- Experience in utilizing different cell-based models in cancer biology or immunology applications, including the procedure of fresh tissue and working with primary human cells.
- Practical experience in studying immunological reply and immune cell phenotyping.
- Practical circumstance in molecular biology or microbiology (up to biological safety level (BSL) 2 containment);
- Practical circumstance in protein and RNA biochemistry and analysis;
- A path record of the announcement in well-regarded, peer-reviewed international journals;
- The capability to design, execute and write up research openly to the standard need for research reports and international publications;
- Excellent communication capability, both written and verbal, and an accepted ability to communicate research at domestic and globally conferences;
- Great time administration and planning capability, with the capability to meet tight last date and manage competing demands successfully, without close support;
- A proven capability to work in an arranged way both individually and within a team;
- A powerful commitment to your continuous professional Section.
- How to Apply: To create an online application click the ‘Apply Online button next to the vacancy. It will get you to a login page where you can further log in to your previous account or register for a new account.
- Supporting Forms: Applicants should offer degree certificates, academic transcripts, and a CV with their application.
- Registration Requirements: Candidates should have a first degree and Ph.D. in cancer cell biology, immunology, microbiology, or other closely federated disciplines;
- Language Requirement: The candidates should have high interpersonal and communication abilities, including writing.