Start your studies in Canada. University de Montreal Scholarships In Canada 2023 Scholarships are open now for international students. In this article, we will describe in detail this scholarship, its advantages, and step-by-step application processes.
University de Montreal Scholarships In Canada 2023 are tuition charge exemption scholarships. International candidates from all around the world are entantaild to apply. These scholarships an accessible for undergraduate, master’s, and as well as Ph.D. studies. University de Montreal Scholarships In Canada 2023 will offer up to $27,300 every year.
University de Montreal was discovered to provide higher education. Over further than 135 years, it has become an organization serving society as a whole. Read on for some milestones in our history.
University de Montreal has 10,000 abroad candidates, making it Canada’s third most global university, according to the Times Higher Education ranking. Further, then 7,000 Canadian indefinite residents also attend UdeM each year. UdeM ranks 36 in the world for the character of its graduates among managers, according to the World University Employability Ranking.
Also, Apply for Lester B. Pearson Scholarship 2023 In Canada
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): Université de Montréal
- Study in: Canada
- Courses Offered: Students can enroll in any subject offered by the university.
- Program Period: Depends on the degree program
- Deadline: February 1, 2022 / September 1, 2022
Also, Apply for Fairleigh Dickinson University USA Scholarships 2022-23
University of Montreal Scholarships will give the following advantages:
The power of your educational record is the only criterion for judgment to determine the price of the scholarship. The results of the investigation are ranked according to the following three levels:
- Level A: $11,998 each year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 each session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 each year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 each session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 each year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 each session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
These prices are applied to tuition charges of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
To help you in your graduate studies as an international candidate, a partial exemption scholarship from the additional tuition charges simply charged to international candidates is accessible.
- $9,420 each year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 each session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This price is applied to tuition charges of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
To help you in your graduate studies as an international candidate, a full waiver of the additional tuition charges simply charged to international candidates is accessible.
This exemption bursary allows you to advantage from the same tuition charges as Québec graduate studies students.
- $19,339 each year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 each session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire time of your studies.
This price is applied to the tuition charges of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
Also, Apply for McGill University Scholarships 2022-23 | Fully Funded
Eligibility Standard for University de Montreal Scholarships In Canada 2023
To qualify for World Excellence Postgraduate Taught Scholarship, the candidate should fulfill all of the following conditions below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Must hold a study allow and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Should be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies.
- Must not advantage of another form of tuition fee exemption through more policy or measure. For example, French and Belgian Francophone students are already benefit by this type of exemption.
How to apply for University de Montreal Scholarships In Canada 2023?
Please follow the following application instruction to apply for this scholarship:
1. Apply for admission
To get your application and admissions process off to a good start, explore “Compass”, an interactive checklist that guides you through the needed steps. Before completing the application papers, make sure you respect the application’s last date and check the admissions conditions for the study programs of your focus.
2. Follow up on your file and accept an offer of admission
A few days after submitting your admissions application, you will accept your access codes for the “Candidate Centre.” This is the place where you can monitor your application and accept your offer of acceptance certificate.
3. received the offer of admissions to start the evaluation.
You don’t have to enroll for a UdeM Exemption Scholarship. New students’ files will be assessed to determine their skills and the cost of their exemption scholarship.
4. Receive the notice of award with the price
After accepting your admissions offer, the University de Montreal will punctually inform you, by email, of the amount of the scholarship to which you are eligible. Print and keep this applications in a safe location. It will be helpful for future reference.
Please also check Oxford University Scholarships In UK 2022-23
To know more about University of Montreal Scholarships, please visit the official website: