Start your studies in Australia. Good news! Southern Cross University Scholarships in Australia 2023 are presently open for international candidates. In this article, we will describe in detail this scholarship, its advantages, and step by step application process.
Southern Cross University Scholarships in Australia 2023 is a partially granted scholarship for the international candidate. This scholarship is provided for Undergraduate and Masters’s studies. This scholarship is the rate at a $5,000 Fee reduction every year, paid in installments throughout every study year, beginning in the first session and continuing, based on victorious completion of every study session.
Southern Cross University Scholarships are open to international candidates from all around the world to undertake undergraduate and master’s studies at SCU Australia. Southern Cross University is a different-campus university on Australia’s east coast. Major campuses are found on the Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour, and Lismore
In the new Excellence in Research for Australia report, Southern Cross reach brilliant ratings of ‘at world standard’ or above in 23 research fields. The university has been ranked international top 150 universities under the age of 50 by the Times Higher Study World University Rankings.
Southern Cross University is offering the SCU Scholarships to support international students wishing to study at the university. The Scholarship offered candidates from $5,000 to $8,000 fee reduction every year, given in installments throughout every study year, starting in the first session and continuing, based on the victorious completion of each study session.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Southern Cross University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity interest place: Click here to discover all the accessible programs.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: Click here to check application deadlines.
Southern Cross University World Regional Scholarships offered the recipient the following advantage:
International Regional Scholarships
- $5,000 Fee reduction every year, given in installments throughout every study year, starting in the first session and continuing, based on victorious completion of every study session.
Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships
- $8,000 fee reduction every year, given in installments throughout every study year, Start in the first session and continue, based on victorious completion of every study session. For more details click here
Eligibility Standard for Southern Cross University Scholarships in Australia 2023
To qualify for Southern Cross University Scholarships, the student should fulfill all of the following conditions below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries. Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
- Enroll to education a full-time (8 units each year) undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either Lismore, Gold Coast, or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Applicant should meet the minimum admission conditions of the University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equal to Australian Year 12 and the needed entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language similar to educational IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.*(click here)
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equal to an Australian Bachelor’s degree; and English language comparable to educational IELTS 6.5*.
- Candidates should successfully finish all units in their progression, by at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates should meet the attendance conditions of their program and student visa to remain allowed for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Southern Cross University Scholarships in Australia 2023?
Please follow the following application requirements to apply for Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships:
- International candidates can select from the list of courses accessible to candidates wanting to apply for a visa to study in Australia
- Apply for the University:
- Southern Cross University accepts applications through:
Note: Applicants from Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Libya should enroll through an Education Agent.
- For straight applications: Complete the International Application for Admission papers and attach all supporting certificates, to avoid delays including:
- Document copy of educational transcripts (including grading system).
- English language test results (eg. IELTS, TOEFL, or other).
- Academic or employer references (if required).
- Advanced Standing application (if relevant).
- Advanced standing refers to the last study or work experience, which may lower the time of the period of the degree.
- Southern Cross University suggests your application is accepted at least two months before you intend to begin your study.
Note: For more information click here.
Please follow the following application requirements to apply for Southern Cross University Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships:
- Fill out the application form from here.
- Send your Application to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To apply and know more about Southern Cross University Scholarships in Australia 2023, please visit the official website: