Start your study adventure in Sweden. The Chalmers University of Technology Masters Scholarship 2024 is announced to all internationals who want to start a master’s degree. The Swedish Council for Higher Education grants it to prospective fee-paying candidates.
|DEADLINE||14 January 2024|
|PROVIDER||Chalmers University Of Technology|
|STUDY LEVEL||Masters , Postgraduate|
|SUBJECTS||Subjects offered by the university|
|FUNDING TYPE||Partial Scholarships|
The eligibility standards for the Chalmers University of Technology Masters Scholarship 2024 are stated below:
1. Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are needed to pay tuition charges for Swedish university education
2. 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
The choice is based on the candidates’ relative educational excellence, which starts includes weighted average grades, the home university’s stature (incorporate position on international ranking lists), and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s courses.
Be the first to see new Scholarships
The benefits of the Chalmers University of Technology Masters Scholarship in Sweden are:
1. A 75% depletion of the tuition charges(4 semesters / 2-year program)
2. Candidates who excel during their initial year of studies may accept a growing scholarship reduction, which protects 85% of the tuition fee during the second and last year of studies
3. No grants are transferred to the scholarship laureates