Start your study adventure in the USA. The Fully Funded NASA Hubble Fellowship 2024 offered an opportunity for postdoctoral scientists to conduct freethinking research that participates in every area of NASA Astrophysics. It supports brilliant postdoctoral scientists to start freethinking research that participates in NASA Astrophysics using theory, observation, experimentation, or instrumental progress. It conserves the legacy of NASA’s last postdoctoral fellowship course. Once chosen, fellows are named to one of 3 sub-categories corresponding to NASA’s “big questions”:
1. How Does the Universe Work? – Einstein Fellows
2. How Did We Get Here? – Hubble Fellows
3. Are We Alone? – Sagan Fellows
|DEADLINE||9 November 2023|
|STUDY IN||United States Of America|
|PROVIDER||Space Telescope Science Institute|
Fellowship, Research Program
|SUBJECTS||Subjects offered by the university|
|FUNDING TYPE||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The eligibility Standards for the Fully Funded NASA Hubble Fellowship 2024 are stated below:
1. It is dictated to English-speaking candidates of any nationality who have gotten their doctoral degrees in astronomy, physics, or linked disciplines on or after January 1, 2020, or will accept their degree before September 2024. Graduate-student awardees who have not yet accepted their doctoral degree at the time of application should current proof of having completed all conditions for the degree before commencing their fellowships. Former and current NHFP Fellows are not eligible to enroll.
2. It is open to English-speaking citizens of all nations. Qualified candidates will accept consideration regardless of race, creed, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, or national origin. Women and groups of minority groups are powerfully motivated to apply.
The Fully Funded NASA Hubble Fellowship 2024 gives salary support, benefits for up to 3 years, and a first allowance for travel and other research costs.
Needed application materials
Candidates must give in their materials via the web Application Form. These materials should include:
2. Curriculum vitae and list of publications
3. Research overview, report below. Limited to 8 pages, including tables and figures.
Please do not link anything not listed above (reprints, preprints, protect letters, etc.) to your application.
All materials submitted should be in at least 12-point font and single-spaced.
Candidates must make sure that their applications will be copied successfully onto 8.5 x 11 inch (21.6 x 28 cm) paper without loss (i.e., with 1-inch margins on all sides). Please keep each file to less than 2 MB.