To support high-achieving female candidates pursuing their first year of an undergraduate degree in science, mathematics, or IT, Queensland University of Technology came up with the Women in Science, Mathematics and IT Merit Scholarship for the educational year 2022-2023.
This Queensland University of Technology International Scholarship is organized for female candidates who desire to start a bachelor’s degree in Science, Mathematics, or IT. Candidates who are recognized as Australian or New Zealand and have a get a minimum ATAR of 90.0 or above are allowed to be thought about. Up to $10,000 will be awarded to the chosen candidates.
The Queensland University of Technology, level within the top 10 Australian universities by the Excellence in Research for Australia and the Times Higher Study International University Rankings, is a general research university aiming to tackle world challenges and get sustainability.
|Deadline:||19 August 2022|
|Provider:||Queensland University Of Technology|
|Study Level:||Bachelor, Undergraduate|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Queensland University of Technology Scholarship Benefits
The candidates chosen will be offered $7,500 to $10,000, as mentioned beneath, to conduct their bachelor’s study at the Queensland University of Technology.
- Scholarships worth $7,500 paid over 3 years for an allowed bachelor’s degree in the Faculty of Science
- Scholarships worth $10,000 paid over 4 years for an allow major in the Bachelor of Science Advanced (Honours).
- Allowed Countries: Candidates from Australia and New Zealand are allowed to enroll in this Queensland University of Technology International Scholarship.
- Eligible Programs or Subjects: The students can enroll for Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments, Bachelor of Mathematics, Bachelor of Data Science, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science Advanced (Honours) require in Chemistry, Physics, or Earth Science or a double degree including some of the mentioned degrees provided at the Queensland University of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be allowed, the applicants should meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should have completed Year 12 (or a gap year) in 2022.
- The applicants should be pursuing university for the first time in 2023.
- The applicants should identify as female.
- The applicants should be Australian or New Zealand nation, permanent residents, or hold a permanent humanitarian visa.
- The applicants should have gotten a minimum ATAR of 90.0 or above.
- The applicants should have placed QUT as their first preference.
- How to Apply: Candidates should first make a registration application for their desired bachelor’ sprogramme at QUT. Candidates who complete a QTAC application will be thinking about the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates should offer documents to prove that they have completed year 12.
- Admission Conditions: The candidates should have completed Year 12 with an ATAR, have a completed International Baccalaureate, or have completed Year 12 with a vocational education and training (VET) qualification completed at school (certificate IV and above)
- Language Requirement: The applicants should submit points for the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic)
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-based)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)