Great opportunity for international students New Zealand Government Scholarship application is currently open. New Zealand in support of the world Research Alliance on Agricultural Greenhouse Gases (GRA), is pleased to provide a Ph.D. Scholarships for candidates from developing countries.
This New Zealand Government Scholarship program helps candidates from developing countries to come to New Zealand to work on research projects linked to agricultural greenhouse gas alleviation.
ENZ is New Zealand’s government organization for developing international education. They encourage New Zealand to study and help deliver education departments offshore. They also scholarships to carry up New Zealanders studying abroad, Specially in Asia and Latin America. They work intimately with other New Zealand departments to develop an environment in which international education can develop and international candidates can grow.
|Deadline:||30 September 2022|
|Study in||New Zealand|
|Provider:||New Zealand Government|
|Study Level:||Ph.D., Postgraduate|
|Subjects:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Government Scholarships, Fully Funded Scholarships|
New Zealand Government Scholarship Benefits
New Zealand Government will give the salary for candidates to envelop their educational charges in New Zealand.
- Permitted Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree in given subjects.
- Permitted Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Your Ph.D. study must be managed in New Zealand (not from a distance)
- You cannot grasp citizenship or permanent accommodation status in New Zealand or Australia
- You can apply to one of the obtainable projects.
- How we can Apply: Applications should be fulfilled and submitted especially via the Education New Zealand online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: The following detail should be provided, and documents should be transmitted to the application portal:
- Prove of citizenship for every country for which you grasp citizenship
- Meet the conditions to sign into a Ph.D. project at the selected University
- Educational transcripts, grading scale, and certificate of completion
- Page Motivation letter tell us why you would be the best candidate for the selected project
- CV (maximum two pages)
- Admission conditions: Candidates should have a master’s degree with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants should be skilled in written and spoken English.