Start your studies in Taiwan. Good news! National Chiao Tung University In Taiwan Scholarships 2022-2023 is open now for international candidates. In this article, we will describe in detail about National Chiao Tung University In Taiwan Scholarships 2022-2023, its advantages, and step by the step application process.
National Chiao Tung University In Taiwan Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully sponsored scholarships for international candidates. NCTU International scholarships are provided for masters and undergraduate studies. These scholarships offered $700 for undergraduate, $733 for masters, and $966 for doctoral candidates per month.
National Chiao Tung University offers scholarships for outstanding international students with excellent academic and research records to study at the university and to promote internationalization. The grant for the scholarship includes grants and subsidies from the Ministry of Education of Taiwan (R.O.C.). The scholarship is gifted for a 1 educational year duration in principle and may be reapplied and evaluated commonly based on applicants’ educational performance and research records.
Also, Apply for Free Study In Denmark Scholarship 2023
National Chiao Tung University is a public research university located in Hsinchu, Taiwan. Established in 1896 as Nanyang Public School by an imperial edict of the Guangxu Emperor, it is one of Taiwan`s Leading Universities. NCTU international scholarships 2021 for the spring semester are open for international candidates. Taiwan scholarships for international students are now accepting applications to study in Taiwan.
- Study of Level: Undergraduate / Masters / Doctoral
- Institution(s): National Chiao Tung University
- Study in: Taiwan
- Program Duration: Up to one year but can be extended
- Deadline: April 15, 2022 / October 15, 2022
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Semiconductor Technology
- Biological Science and Technology
- Humanities and Social Sciences
NCTU Scholarship offers the recipient with below advantages:
- Undergraduate candidates: up to NT$21,000 (US$700) every month and/or tuition waiver.
- Master’s candidates: up to NT$22,000 (US$733) every month and/or tuition waiver.
- Doctoral candidates: up to NT$29,000 (US$966) every month and/or tuition waiver.
Eligibility Standard for National Chiao Tung University Scholarships In Taiwan 2022-2023
To qualify for NCTU Scholarship, the candidate should fulfill all of the below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Students must have their bachelor’s degree/transcript (16-year) education at the time of application for Master’s Degree applications.
- Applicants should have their master`s degree/transcript (18 years) study at the time of application for Ph.D. degree applications
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record
- Should have a strong focus on study/research in Taiwan
- Students will be preferred if they have extracurricular achievements, community engagement, social responsibility, and leadership skills.
- Students should be able to demonstrate their English proficiency abilities (if you have English proficiency certificates from your previous organizations it will be acceptable)
How to Apply for National Chiao Tung University In Taiwan Scholarships 2022-2023?
Please follow the following application conditions to apply for this scholarship.
- Register from here and confirm your account via e-mail.
- Log into your ID from here and fill out the application and when filling out the online admission application form, mark “Apply for NCTU Scholarship” in the scholarship segment for your application to be thought about.
- Required Documents:
- Copy of Passport
- Educational Documents (degrees/transcripts..)
- Study Plan
- Two letters of Recommendation
- English language proficiency certificate
- Work experience (if any)
- Other documents (honors, awards, publications…) if any
- Submit the admission application form jointly with other needed documents for admission and upload it to NCTU online application system.
To know more about NTCU Scholarship, please visit the official website: