Do you want to get a free education in Denmark? Good news! Free Study In Denmark Scholarship 2023 is open now. In this article, we will describe in detail this scholarship, its advantages, and step by the step application process for Free Study In Denmark Scholarship 2023
Demark Government Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully-funded scholarship for international candidates. This scholarship is only provided for master’s studies. The scholarship will give two parts: a full-tuition charge waiver and a fund, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 every month before taxes.
Also, Check Sydney Scholars Awards In Australia 2022-2023
Southern Denmark University is a high-level study and one of the world’s top 50 universities. It gives a range of higher education programs including Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs. The University provides world-class study and is committed at all levels to a worldview. Strong earth environments and possibilities in Denmark enable candidate life to thrive in its wealthy diversity.
The applications are accessible to all full-degree global learners from the EU / EEA nation and Cultural accord for Exchange and Guest Candidates. The program’s goal is to fund full-tuition charge waivers and funds to candidates in recognition of the important investment made during their education by foreign learners.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Southern Denmark
- Study in: Denmark
- Courses Offered:
- February intake: 1 September 2022
- September intake: 1 February 2022
Denmark Government Scholarship offers the recipient the following advantages:
- The scholarship will provide two parts: a full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
Eligibility Criteria for Free Study In Denmark Scholarship 2023
To qualify for Denmark Government Scholarship, the student should fulfill all of the following conditions below:
- Required Language: English
You should have English abilities compared to the Danish B level in English if you come to follow courses in English. Exchange candidates can forms it by way of our language condition form or by way of their secondary school leaving letter (min. 210 hours at high school level) or an IELTS score of min 6.5. or a TOEFL of min 575/230/88.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- The scholarship is open for students who come from a non-EU/EEA country and be allowed to give tuition charges.
- As an exchange or a guest candidate, you can only follow courses at the master level if you have finished what compares to 180 ECTS credits (i.e. 3 years of studies) of pertinent courses at the university level. Check all General entry conditions for all exchange and guest candidates.
How to Apply for free Study In Denmark Government Scholarship 2023?
Please follow the following instructions to avail Denmark Government Scholarship:
- Helping Documents: To apply, the applicants should upload all needed enclosures to the online application form. Do not forward them by email or usual mail also, upload the Language Requirement Form (paper document: print out, fill in, scan and upload), and transfer a copy of your passport or ID card.
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, you need to tadmittedsion to the University. All entitled applicants who are provided study place will be automatically thought about for the scholarship. No separate application is needed. discover more detailed information about the application process, under the link – Free Study in Denmark Government Scholarships 2023.
To know more about the Denmark Government Scholarship, please visit the official website: