Start your study adventure in Malaysia. Malaysia Government Scholarship 2023/2024 applications are open now for international students. Malaysia Government Scholarship 2023 The Scholarship is a Partially Funded Scholarship by the Ministry of Higher Education. The MIS Scholarship begins by the Government to attract intelligent minds students from all over the world to trace postgraduate studies in Malaysia.
Also, Read GKS Korean Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully-Funded
Contributors can apply in any educational Field. The MIS Scholarship 2023/2024 is declared in all 20 Malaysian General Universities. Give an attempt at Malaysian Culture, Hospitality, and a world-class higher study. The Scholarship is declared to various countries and there are No IELTS Conditions for the MIS Malaysian Worldwide Scholarship 2023. Further details and information about the Malaysia International Scholarship 2023 are provided.
|Deadline:||18 May 2023|
|Provider:||Government Of Malaysia|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships|
Financial Benefits for Malaysia International Scholarship
Benefits of the MIS Scholarship:
- Tuition charges for all sponsorship time will be paid directly to the university.
- The monthly living pocket money of RM 1,500.00 every month.
- The MIS Scholarship 2023 is open to contributors from the above-introduced countries.
- The candidate’s age is not further than 40 and 45 years old at the time of application for Masters and Ph.D. Programs.
- Candidates from English Speaking countries can enroll without IELTS.
- Candidates who have IELTS Scores can give their reports.
- Candidates who do not have IELTS Score can enroll with English Proficiency Proof from their last University used as the medium of instruction.
- Not all Universities needed IELTS.
Eligible Countries for Malaysia Government Scholarship 2023
Applicants from the following countries can enroll for the MIS Scholarship:
- ASEAN Countries:
- Commonwealth Countries:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The Bahamas
- Brunei Darussalam
- Eswatini (formerly Swaziland)
- The Gambia
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- United Arab Emirates
Areas of Studies
- Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences, Journalism, and Information
- Business, Administration, and Law
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Statistics
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Engineering, Manufacturing, and Construction
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, and Veterinary
- Health and Welfare *not including medicine, nursing, and pharmacy