Start your study adventure in Korea.GKS Korean Government Scholarship 2023 applications are open now for international students. The Scholarship Secure your Tuition Charges, Monthly Allowance, Room, Airfare Tickets, Visa, Books, and all costs related to the Scholarship. You will discover many of your friends there because the Global Korea Scholarship attracts all candidates. There is a lot to do in South Korea. Start Master and Ph.D. from Top Korean Universities. Details about the Fully Funded GKS Korean Government Scholarship 2023 Without IELTS is provided below.
|Deadline:||31 July 2023|
|Study in:||Korea (south)|
|Provider:||Government Of Korea|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Government Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships|
Also, Check Ailie Donald Scholarship at University of Edinburgh 2023 In UK
The Korean Government Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity for all global students. It Covers:
- Full Tuition Charges
- Monthly Allowance (KRW 1,000,000 – KRW 1,500,000)
- Resettlement Allowance (KRW 200,000)
- Medical Insurance (KRW 20,000)
- Research Support (KRW 210,000 – 240,000)
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Language Courses
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Printing Costs (Dissertation) (KRW 500,000 – 800,000)
- Completion Grant
Eligibility Criteria for the GKS Korean Government Scholarship 2023
- Candidates can enroll from all over the world. The Scholarship is open.
- Candidates should be physically fit and in good health.
- Candidates must Maintain a minimum CGPA requirement: of 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, or 3.23/5.0.
- In percentage: 80% or higher on a 100-point scale, or be in the top 20% of their class.
- All Candidates and their parents should not grip Korean nationality.
- Should be aroud 40 years of age as of September 1, 2023 (born after September 1, 1983). (For Masters, Ph.D.)
- Candidates must have finished and hold a bachelor’s Degree program or be expected to grip a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants in the last year and waiting for results can also enroll. (In this case, you have to give in a certificate of expected graduation at the time of applying.