Start your study journey in South Korea. Good news! KAIST University Undergraduate Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about KAIST University Undergraduate Scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step application work.
KAIST is a famed Leading University in Asia and is known as MIT of Asia. KAIST was well respected in 1971 to model a research attentive university and to substitute select people resources in science and technology needed by the citizens. presently KAIST has successfully become a well-respected participant in the international scientific community. Korean modern organization of Science and Technology (KAIST) provides the KAIST abroad candidates Scholarship for undergraduate and graduate World students. Also Apply:
KAIST University Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023 is a totally-funded scholarship for abroad candidates. This scholarship only provides for a master’s education. This scholarship will cover the full tuition fee enclosed, a monthly stipend up to 800,000 KRW, one financial round trip, Korean language training dues, and medical insurance.
Details About KAIST University Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): KAIST University
- Study in: South Korea
- Program Period: 8 Semesters
Also Read: Study in Switzerland Without IELTS | Swiss Scholarships 2022
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
Also, see: Study in Hungary Without IELTS 2022
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
KAIST University Undergraduate Scholarship supplies the beneficiary with the following benefits:
KAIST International Student Scholarship
- Full tuition fees: tuition-free for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- Medical Health insurance
Global Korea Scholarship
- Full tuition fee: tuition-free for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 800,000 KRW per month
- Airfare: one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: one year
- Korean language training is compulsory and when the student does not accomplish TOPIK grade 3 within a year, she/he is not qualified to enter the degree program.
Edline in May 2022 Eligibility Criteria for KAIST University Undergraduate Scholarship
To be eligible for KAIST University Undergraduate Scholarship, the applicant should achieve all of the following necessities below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries. Candidates who grip Korean Citizenship (dual citizenship) are NOT qualified to apply as international students
- For Spring Semester, 2022 EARLY only, candidates who have graduated or will graduate from their high school by February 28th, 2022
- For Fall Semester, 2022, candidates who have graduated or will graduate from their high school by August 31st, 2022. Check
How to Apply for KAIST University Undergraduate Scholarship?
Please trail the following application instruction to apply for this scholarship.
- (1) Go to the official website here and complete your online application form.
- (2) Pay application dues (USD 80 or 80,000 KRW) by debit card or bank transfer.
- (3) Upload scanned copies of the following extra compulsory forms on the application page. The uploaded copies should be qualified by the school principal or the chief/director of the institution and clear & intelligible.
- One Recommendation Letter.
- Secondary / Tertiary School Profile.
- High school / University Transcript.
- Standardized Official Test Report.
- English Proficiency Test Report.
- Passport or National ID.
- Statement of Economic Resources – KAIST Scholarship.
- Statement of Economic Resources – Sponsorship.
- Honors and Awards (Optional).
Check: University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships 2022
- JUST ONE tutor recommendation letter will be measured.
- The recommendation letter must be written by an educational consultant, homeroom teacher, or math/science teacher.
- The letter should be inscribed either in Korean or in English.
- Recommendations should succumb electronically via the online application podium. Once you pay the application dues, we will forward your teacher a link so that your teacher can succumb your recommendation letter online by the time limit.
- It is necessary to enter your recommender’s email address perfectly on your online application form so that they ever obtain an automatic email training them on how to make sure their recommendation through the online process.
- Your application will be consummate once your recommender succumbs to the recommendation letter.
- Recommendation letters CAN NOT succumb in photocopies.
- If you face difficulties uploading your forms, you can mail them to this address:
Undergraduate Admissions Team, Office of Admissions, KAIST
#102, Yang Boon Soon Blvd. (E16-1)
291 Daehak-to, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141, democratic state of Korea
Tel: (+82-42) 350-4803
- (4) Apply.
- (5) Check your concluding admission and scholarship consequences from Here.