The applications are open to apply for the Malaysia Scholarship 2022 For International Students. The MIS is a Malaysian Government Scholarship that offers an opportunity for international students to study for Masters and Ph.D. Programs at Malaysian Universities. Malaysia has opened this Scholarship back 2 years finally. Good thing is that NO IELTS/TOEFL. The Malaysian Government will cover the expenses for all the participants. The Scholarship will be available in Malaysian General Universities.
Malaysian universities and higher education organizations with the opportunity to enjoy Malaysian hospitality and a high-level educational experience. The Scholarship is for full-time postgraduate studies (Masters/Ph.D.) in Malaysia in any academic field. Participant ages must not be further than 45 years.
You can also Study in Malaysia without IELTS. There are more Scholarships declared in Malaysia during the Last some Days. More than 34,500 Participants from 144 Developing countries have benefited. Malaysia is quickly becoming a hot favorite with international candidates. The list of the Universities and more details about the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022 are available below.
Details About Malaysia Scholarship 2022 For International Students
- Country: Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 16th June 2022
Available Fields & Majors For Malaysia Scholarship
Almost all educational fields are available Under the MIS Scholarship in Malaysia for Masters & Ph.D. programs From the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health does not include nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy.
List of Universities to Study Under MIS Scholarship
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- For Masters: Up to 40 Years
- For Ph.D.: Up to 45 Years
- This Scholarship is will cover Tuition Fees and a Monthly stipend.
- Monthly Living grant; RM 1,500.00 Per Month will be provided.
- Successful Applicants are expected to separately arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-money provisions). Travel costs will not be given by the Government of Malaysia
- All applicants are extremely advised to study the expected living charges in Malaysia.
- Not more than 40 and 45 years of age for Masters and Ph.D. respectively.
- A written proposal with a minimum of 1,000 words that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency like IELTS or TOEFL OR Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as a Medium of Instructions may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
The last date to apply for the Malaysia Scholarship 2022 For International Students 2022 is 16th June 2022
How to Apply
- The application submission is online.
- Visit the Official Website for the MIS Scholarship here