John Brown University Scholarships Great opportunity for International Students. If you want to be guided to great success with hands-on experiences and hard academics, you should check out the International Scholarship and Financial Aid provided by the John Brown University in the USA for the educational year 2022-2023.
The John Brown University Scholarships are provided exclusively to international undergraduate candidates. The choice will be based on the registration application. Awards will normally be directed towards tuition charges and the worth of education.
John Brown University is a private institute, interdenominational, Christian university in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. It was established in 1919 and presently ranks 10th in the Regional Universities South. JBU is a leader in Christian high study, offering a highly-ranked academic, spiritual and professional organization for world-impacting careers.
|14 August 2022
|United States of America
|John Brown University
|Subjects offered by the university
The applicants who John Brown University will successfully choose will be offered scholarships towards the cost of the undergraduate study program.
- Eligible Countries: All international applicants are allowed to enroll for this John Brown University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for an undergraduate program provided at John Brown University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be allowed, the applicants should check all the following/providing criteria:
- The candidates should have a minimum of ACT 20+, SAT 1020+, or CLT 66+.
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply online for registration via the university portal. All eligible international candidates will be thought about.
- Supporting Documents: The students are needed to give the following supporting documents:
- Official high school and college transcript
- Copy of passport
- An academic reference
- International Student Financial Information Form
- Sponsor Statement of Financial Support
- Bank statements in the sponsor’s name
- Visa Information Form
- Admission Conditions: The students are needed to submit an ACT/SAT/CLT/IELTS/TOEFL point at the time of registration in substitute for the unavailability of a 6-semester transcript from a high school that is authorized in the U.S.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should submit scores for the following English language proficiency paper:
- IELTS – 6.5 or higher
- TOEFL IBT – 80 or higher