The Japan University of Tokyo Fellowships for International Students 2023. Start your study adventure in Japan. The University of Tokyo through the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS) is welcoming applications from focused international students for its 2023 doctoral research fellowships in Japan– The ‘Todai Fellowship’ Programme.
Today Fellowship is financial help to international students who are applying to doctoral programs at The University of Tokyo. This fellowship must be enrolled at the matching time as given in an application for the entrance examination for the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS).
|Fellowship Worth:||JPY 200,000/month|
|Number of Awards:||Several|
Eligibility Criteria | The University of Tokyo Fellowship 2023
This fellowship programme is declared to;
- Those who are enrolling for registration to a doctoral program of the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences.
- Those who grip a valid visa to stay in Japan as a “College Student”.
- Those who are not enrolling and/or planning to enroll for fellowships or scholarships gifted by private institution.
- The fellows get JPY 200,000/month
(Fellowship recipients should not give in any application for tuition exemption.)
- The payment time is for 3 years
How to Apply: Applications for the Japan University of Tokyo Fellowships for International Students can be finished online with the following accompanying forms. Please refer to the 2023 application guidelines for detailed and informative application processes.
- Application Form for Todai Fellowship
- Recommendation letter from your former supervisor
(ideally from your master program supervisor)
- Research Plan
- List of past achievements
- Transcript of graduate school and undergraduate school
- Copy of presented forms
Application Last Date: June 14 and November 20, 2023