Enrollment applications are now open for the Fully Funded Global Peace Summit in Kenya 2024. The GPS is a Fully Sponsored Conference that is declared to all international candidates from all over the world. This year, the Summit will be held from Feb 9-12, 2023, in Nairobi, Kenya. create in mind that you don’t require to give an IELTS Test report or result. This is a Summit a different of Conference. It will gather contributors from all over the world. This year the theme and interest topics will be political, economic, and social issues Africa has been in front of for years. There are a total of 150 Seats eligible: Fully Funded, Partially Sponsored, and Self Funded. The Summit will secure Airfare tickets, accommodation, and other expenses.
|Provider:||Global Peace Chain|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Fully Funded Global Peace Summit in Kenya 2024 Financial Coverage
- Provision of Peace Passport
- Airfare & Accommodation
- Visa Assistance
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like-minded young social entrepreneurs
- A chance to share your social impacts
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building Sessions
- Diplomatic Panel Talks
- Keynote speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Awards & Certifications
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
Fully Funded Candidates: Air-Ticket (Designated amount reimbursement), Accommodation, Peace Passport, Letter, Meals (Breakfast and Lunch), Conference Kit, Cultural Evening Ceremony, Celebration Party
Partially Funded Candidates: Accommodation, Peace Passport, Certificate, Meals (Breakfast and Lunch), Conference Kit, Cultural Evening Ceremony, Celebration Party
Self-funded Candidates: will buy our representative package and will be given in equal privileges including Certificate, Peace Passport, Conference Kit, Cultural Evening Ceremony, Celebration Party
The eligibility to enroll for the Fully Funded Global Peace Summit in Kenya 2024 is very simple and normal.
- Aged between 16-40 years old
- The managed and enthusiastic young leader
- Intense toward social entrepreneurship
- Eager to participate in United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Should be engaged in social/educational activities at any rank
- You can enroll without IELTS/TOEFL for this summit
- How economic weakness hinders the utilization of likely young minds?
- How does colonization still collision Africa’s Road to economic recovery?
- What is the source of Africa’s constant political issues, and how could they be resolved?
- Effect of national violence and how it has hindered Africa’s social growth.
- How climate change in Africa has affected a peaceful coexistence,
- The role of young people in ensuring food security and help systems are in place as well as challenges.
Distribution of Seats
- 15 Fully Funded
- 25 Partial Funded
- 110 Self Funded