The call for the Italy Government Scholarship 2022-23 is currently open. The Scholarship is open for international students to study for free in Italy. The Ministry of Overseas Affairs and world Cooperation (MAECI) provides grants to Earn their master’s & Ph.D. Degree from Italian universities. IELTS is not necessary to apply for the Italian Government Scholarship. You can submit an English Proficiency Language certificate from your previous institute. Plan your studies in Italy. This is a fully-funded scholarship.
The Scholarships are offered to complete Masters & Ph.D. study courses. Applicants from around the world are permitted to apply. Scholarships are available to attend educational courses on the Italian territory only. Italy is an amazing country that offers both Study + Work Experience. All the Italian Universities offer Scholarships.
Italy has one of the oldest universities in the world. It is known for its outstanding higher education with cheap tuition fees. To take Admission to an Italian University is not difficult. With 61 Vibrant Public Universities, 30 private universities, 11 public universities, and 339 courses taken in English. A broad range of Courses is available for Study. The whole information about the Italy Government Scholarship 2022-23 is given below.
Italy Government Scholarship 2022-23
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 9th June 2022
Also Check: Western Sydney University International Scholarships in Australia
The Italian Scholarship is provided in the following manner:
- Masters Degree Course
- Ph.D. Program
- Research Program
- Tuition Fees: Grantees may be exempted from the payment of enrollment and tuition fees depending on each university’s policy.
- Health and Medical Insurance: Grantees will be protected by a health and medical/accident insurance contracted by MAECI for the complete duration of the grant.
- Financial Grant: Grantees will receive a 900 Euros monthly allowance every quarter, which will be paid to their Italian bank account.
The scholarships for world candidates in Italy duration can be three, six, or nine months depending on the type of course.
Why Study in Italy?
- Excellence in Research, Science, and Creativity
- Outstanding academic system based on solid notions, scientific method, and creative approach
- Development of complex problem solving, critical thinking, and flexibility
- Extensive offer of courses also in English in a dynamic and enjoyable environment
- Academic qualifications: Applications must only be submitted by foreign students not residing in Italy and by Italian citizens living abroad (IRE)* holding an appropriate academic qualification required to enroll in the Italian University/Institute.
- Age limit. All the Applicants for Master’s Scholarships in Italy/Higher Education must not be over 28 years old by the time limit of this call, with the individual exception of renewals.
- Applicants for Ph.D. Programs must not be over 30 years old by the time limit of this call, with the sole exception of renovation.
- Applicants for Research Projects under educational supervision must not be over 40 years old by the time limit of this call.
- Language skills and proficiency: Candidates in possession of an English-taught Bachelor’s degree may submit a document certifying that the study program of their Bachelor’s degree was entirely held in English.
- No evidence of proficiency in Italian is needed for courses entirely taught in English.
The Last Date to Apply for the Italy Government Scholarship 2022-23 for International Students is 30th June 2022
How to Apply
Complete your applications. Full details about the course are given on the official website To apply, please visit the Official website of the Call for 2020-23 Italian Scholarship.
University of Tasmania South Asia Scholarships Australia 2022/2023
Highest Paid Scholarships in the World 2022 | Fully Funded