Subjects offered and Degree Programs:
You can apply for complete Subjects taught at Western Sydney University
Funded by: Western Sydney University.
Western Sydney International is providing $6,000 and $3,000 multi-year scholarships to new start international candidates enrolling in undergraduate degree coursework programs at Western Sydney University in 2022.
- $6,000 every year contribution towards tuition fees (up to three years maximum) or
- $3,000 every year contribution towards tuition fees (up to three years maximum)
All successful candidates will receive a minimum scholarship valued at $3,000. The $6,000 value will be awarded dependent on your level of educational achievement in previous studies.
The scholarship is a tuition fee surrender and does not protect costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, road student health cover, or other costs associated with the study.
Eligibility CriteriaScholarships are granted on educational achievement in a total Year 12 qualification or equivalent recognized by Western Sydney University for admission.
- be an international candidate and not an Australian nation, New Zealand nation, or permanent resident of Australia. If your visa status changes to one of this y these through the study period, the scholarship will discontinue
- commence a new course of study in 2022 for the initial time
- be applying to study in a CRICOS entered an undergraduate degree program
- satisfy the educational eligibility needed for either the $6,000 or $3,000 multi-year scholarship
- satisfy other admission needed and accept their admission offer.
Applicants are not eligible if they:
- are a nation of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia
- is a study overseas or an exchange candidate coming to the University
- are presently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at Western Sydney University
- do not start studying in the session and year indicated in their offer. Commencement may not be deferred
- are granted further than 160 credit numbers in new standing. (Note: In the event of new standing, the scholarship will apply to the decreased duration of the course and will not exceed the yearly value of the scholarship in any one year of all-time study)
- study less than 80 credit numbers to fish the course
- are applying to study a program found at the Sydney City campus
- have been awarded one more scholarship by the University or another institution that covers the cost of the tuition fees (totally or partially) to study at Western Sydney University.
Application ProcedureNo application is necessary. New applications for admission will be automatically considered for a scholarship. If you are successful, your scholarship provides will be outlined in your Offer of Admission letter.