Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship 2022 application is open now. international and national candidates are welcome to apply for the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship 2022 to study at any one German university provided by the Foundation in 2022/23. Financial funds are gifted to highly qualified undergraduates, masters (MA), and doctoral candidates with brilliant social, academic, and political engagement.
Candidates and graduates of technical colleges, as well as applicants from scientific and technical disciplines, are motivated to apply. Abroad candidates who are temporarily residing in Germany for study or research can also enroll for funds from the Scholarship Section. Also, Check Germany Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
Details About Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung Foundation
- Scholarship Type: Financial grants
- Host Institution(s): Higher Institutions in Germany
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Nationality: All Nationalities
- Application Deadline: 1st October 2022
Eligibility standard for the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship
Students should meet the following standard to be thought about for the Scholarship to Study in Germany 2022/23:
- In addition to high educational achievement at school and/or university, candidates should show high professional and scholarly qualifications.
- Betrothal in politics and social issues by the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung’s aims
- Proficiency in German (B2 level or higher)
- Rosa Luxemburg Scholars are anticipated to demonstrate powerful leadership skills and abide by the guidelines governing their behavior.
- Scholarship candidates should be admitted to full-time courses programs at a German university.
Also Read: Latest DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2023
Interested candidates must apply online for a Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship 2022 before the application’s last date. All needed information should be given by applicants.