Denmark Ph.D. Scholarships in Copenhagen University. Good News! Denmark PhD Scholarships in Copenhagen University applicants is currently open for international students. The section of Computer Science at the University of Copenhagen has established the Fully-funded International Ph.D. Scholarships in Copenhagen University in Deep Learning for meritorious candidates in Denmark. Applications for the educational year 2022- 2023 are open.
The fellowship has the motive of helping high-achieving international applicants who want to start a PhD degree program at the Department of Computer Science in Denmark.
The University of Copenhagen is an aged university and research organization in Denmark. It provides further than 200 academic studies programs in different fields, counting health sciences, humanities, law, life sciences, etc.
|Deadline:||1 September 2022|
|Provider:||University Of Copenhagen|
|Study Level:||PhD, Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Also, Check USA University of Kansas Scholarships 2023
Denmark PhD Scholarships in Copenhagen University Benefits
The Benefits of PhD Scholarships at Copenhagen University will offer the terms of employment and pay by the concurrence between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional union on Academics in the State (AC). The position is protected by the Protocol on Job Structure.
- Allowed Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Programs or Subjects: PhD degree in Deep Learning for Remote Sensing and Ecosystem Modelling
- Eligibility Criteria for PhD Scholarships in Copenhagen University: To be allowed for the regular PhD program, you should have finished a degree program equal to a Danish master’s degree program (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) linked to the subject area of the project, e.g. computer science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To enroll for the fellowship, all interested applicants are needed to take registration for a PhD degree at the University. After starting enrollment, candidates can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Your application must be in English and include:
- Motivated form of application (max. one page), beginning if you have a linking for one of the 2 PhD topics
- Curriculum vitae counting information about your study, experience, language abilities, and other abilities pertinent to the position
- Original diplomas for Bachelor of Science or Master of Science and transcript of records in the main language, counting a permit English translation if issued in more languages than English or Danish. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a current transcript of records or a written statement letter from the organization or supervisor is received.
- Publication list (if possible)
- Reference certificate (if available)
- Registration Requirements: Students should have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Conditions: Candidates should have proficient in English, and other verbally and in writing.