There is a great opportunity for foreign students in Turkey to get a Scholarship. Good news! Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships In Turkey 2023 Program is currently open. In this essay, we will describe in detail this scholarship, its advantages, and step by the step application process.
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships In Turkey 2023 is a granted scholarship for international students. This scholarship is provided for master’s and Ph.D. studies. This scholarship offers 100% and 50% scholarships for Ph.D. programs and 50% scholarships in Master’s programs.
Also, Read Erasmus Mundas Scholarships for Abroad Students 2023-2024
Standard education is being provided by Eastern Mediterranean University through 108 undergraduate and school programs and 96 postgraduate and doctoral degree programs offered by 12 faculties, 5 schools, and Abroad Languages and English Preparatory School. duration studying at this university, students can get a possibility to learn a second abroad language, exchange candidates programs, and rich social sports. Candidates are ready for their international careers.
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships In Turkey 2023 Details
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Eastern Mediterranean University
- Study in: Turkey
- Courses Offered:
- Business & Economics
- Communication and Media Studies
- Arts & Sciences
- Health Sciences
You can see the Information about Master’s Programs and Ph.D. Programs.
- Program Period: 1-2 years for Master. 2-5 years for a PhD
- Deadline: January 18, 2022 / September 15, 2022
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship covers 100% and 50% scholarships for Ph.D. programs and 50 % scholarships in Master’s programs.
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships
To qualify for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships, the student should fulfill all of the following conditions below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Each Ph.D. program can grant either one 100% or two 50% tuition fee scholarships to new international students and Turkish nationals (separately) who hold a minimum Bachelor’s Degree CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or equal.
- Each master’s program can grant one 100% scholarship and two 50% scholarships to Turkish nationals who will enroll in the program for the first time with a minimum Bachelor’s Degree CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or equal.
- In addition, a large number of %50 tuition fee scholarships are available for new international students in master’s programs.
- English Language Requirement: For master’s programs that are taught in English and all Ph.D. programs (in English and Turkish)
- proof of English language skills is needed. If you do not have a valid English language academic that meets the EMU conditions your level will be judged by examination at EMU. Based on this judgment, one of the following will apply:
- You will study English courses jointly with graduate program courses.
- You will study intensive English courses initially (with no graduate program courses) before you start your graduate program.
- You will be exempt from the English Language Support Program and begin your postgraduate study straightly.
Also, Check Charles Darwin University Scholarship In Australia 2023 l Fully Funded
How to Apply for the Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship?
Please follow the below instructions to win Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship:
(1) Fill out the application form.
(2) A list of documents required for the application is given below:
- Attested copy of diplomas received from a university or equal institutions (i.e. 4 years of study for a bachelor’s degree program). English translations of these letters are compulsory if they are in some language other than English.
- An official copy of all university-level (Bachelor / Master) courses taken. A qualified mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Three certificates of reference (not needed for EMU graduates).
- Give information about any application(s) for a fund/scholarship that you havbuiltld (add documents).
- Documentation of numbers received for English and educational proficiency exams/tests. This is not good for the programs in which the medium of instruction is Turkish. domestic speakers must indicate their location of birth and citizenship. All more should offer documents of someone of the below given English Proficiency Tests.
- Give information about any funds/scholarships that you have already been given (valid for your studentship at EMU) (add documents).
- A copy of your passport or I.D. card.
- Declaration of Purpose / Intention (Please registered on a separate sheet: Your purpose in applying to the program selected, explaining your inspirations as well as the places of specialization which would be of notice to you within the discipline).
- Program-specific documents: Architecture (Ph.D. & Master): Portfolio.
- A passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Proposal (for Ph.D. program applications).
For more information, on Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships, please the visit official websites: