VLIR-UOS Masters Scholarships 2022 – VLIR-UOS grants ICP Connect Master’s grants to understudies from 29 qualified nations in Africa, Asia and Latin-America, to follow an English-showed Master program at a Flemish college or college school in Belgium.
Have Institution(s) – VLIR-UOS Masters Scholarships 2022:
- Partaking Belgian Flemish college or college school
Fields of study/Programs – VLIR-UOS Masters Scholarships 2022:
- 15 ICP Master’s projects at partaking Belgian Universities
Number of Awards – VLIR-UOS Masters Scholarships 2022:
- 10 grants are granted for each Master’s program.
Target bunch – VLIR-UOS Masters Scholarships 2022:
- Burkina Faso,
- DR Congo,
- South Africa,
Grant esteem/incorporations/span – VLIR-UOS Masters Scholarships 2022:
VLIR-UOS just gives full grants to the all out span of the Master’s Program (12/two years). The grants cover educational expenses, travel, protection and everyday costs (board and housing).
- Identity and nation of home: Candidates’ should be nationals of one of the 29 qualified nations and should be an occupant of one of these nations (not really a similar country) at the hour of utilization.
- Age: competitors’ age on January 1 of the time of admission should be no higher than 35 for an underlying expert and 45 for a high level expert.
- Proficient foundation and experience: Preference will be given to competitors utilized in advanced education, government or common society, or those focusing on a vocation in one of these areas. Competitors utilized in the private area or recently graduated up-and-comers with no work experience may likewise be thought of assuming they give a solid inspiration and profile.
- Grant applications: Candidates might apply for just a single ICP Connect grant application each year.
- Recently granted grants: Candidates might not have recently gotten a grant from the Belgian government to go to a review program and might not have signed up for a review program at a Belgian advanced education establishment before January 1 of the time of admission.
- Through the college’s site, you should apply for both admission to the program as well with respect to the actual grant. Whenever you apply for the program, make certain to specify whether you wish to apply for a grant. The cutoff time shifts not set in stone by the program however most cutoff times are around 1 February or 28 February 2022.
- It is essential to visit the authority site and the sites of the particular Master’s Program you have decided for definite data on the best way to apply for this grant.