USA Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023 offered a great opportunity for highly inspired scholars to accept research help and technical training in their respective subjects. This international Academy Scholars Program at Harvard attracts now Ph.D. scholars as well as doctoral students – those scholars who are on the verge of completing their doctoral degree programs – from over the world. Scholars may enroll in the USA Harvard Academy Scholarship Program 2023 if they possess brilliant skills in social sciences, law, and another abroad language, history, or culture. The scholars are more needed to show promising prospects for an exceptional future in various academic and other related organizations to qualify for this sponsored scholarship.
USA Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023 is highly competitive, and the choosing committee will choose the most encouraging young scholars from social science and law backgrounds who have worked outside the USA and Canada. Harvard Academy is fastly concerned about national and translational issues related to the scholars’ research. The Harvard Academy Scholars Program makes a group of resourceful, innovative, outstanding, curious, and original scholars using any specific standard. Every year, six scholars are chosen for this program based on their merit and without consideration of their nationality or color.
There is no issue that Harvard University is the leading research university in the global and the oldest organization of higher study in the USA. Additionally, the Harvard University library department is one of the major very beautiful for scholars as it consists of almost 80 libraries, making it the biggest educational library in the world. Therefore, this Ph.D. scholarship for international scholars at Harvard offered a massive opportunity for highly qualified and innovative scholars to being their professional future at the world’s leading university. Scholars will be expected in back to contribute to science and law by showcasing their experience and knowledge in these fields outside of the U.S. and Canada. The Harvard Academy is committed to building inclusive groups of scholars with an array of experiences, perspectives, and procedures and welcomes a various pool of applicants. The program aims to offer a chance for you to get in front of a host of powerful leaders, learn more about your future career way and what it takes to succeed in your field, and make relationships with other candidates who share your attentiveness.
- Program Host Country: United States
- Sponsor(s): Harvard University/Academy
- Host Institution(s): Harvard University
- Financial Coverage: Up to $70,000 annual stipend + other benefits
- Course Level: Ph.D. and Postdocs
- Eligibility: All International Students
- Deadline: September 23, 2022.
Benefits of USA Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023:
- Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will be compensated with a $70,000 yearly stipend.
- Scholars will accept a stipend of $35,000 every year until they accept their Ph.D. degrees.
- Two-year residence at Harvard Academy for global and Area Studies.
- Financial helps for research and travel allowance will be supplemented by an already-paid stipend.
- Research helps.
- The price of medical insurance will be protected.
Eligibility Standard for the USA Harvard Academy Scholars 2023:
- USA Harvard Academy Scholars Program is open to candidates from all around the world.
- Doctoral students in the social sciences or law who have currently received their Ph.D. (or a comparable professional school degree).
- Ph.D. students should be in the thesis writing phase at the time of application.
- Doctoral students who complete their studies by the end of September 2018 are eligible.
The application’s last date to enroll in the Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023 in the USA is September 23, 2022.
How to apply for the USA Harvard Academy Scholars 2023:
- To think about the Harvard Academy Scholars program, applicants should give their applications online.
- Cover letter in which the applicant’s educational field, country or region, specialization, and proposed research subject are briefly explained.
- A curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé, must incorporate a list of publications.
- The students must give a 2500-word research proposal explaining the research methodology and aims.
- The students should send a copy of their Ph.D. transcript.
- Three letters of recommendation
- The application and supporting documentation should be sent in PDF format.