Start your study adventure in the USA. The University of California Irvine is welcoming applications from applicable qualified undergraduate and master’s candidates for University of California Irvine Distinguished Scholarships. UC Irvine provides freshmen entering high school and transfer candidates the chance for the 2023 – 2024 academic session.
This scholarship is reputable for three years for freshmen and one year for transfer beyond their first year of tenure as long as eligibility conditions continue to be met. The scholarship application announcement period for ongoing candidates is announced through the month of January for awards in the upcoming academic year.
|Scholarship Sponsor(s):||University of California Irvine, USA|
|Host Institution(s):||University of California Irvine, USA|
|Scholarship Worth||Not stated|
|Study Level:||Undergraduates & Masters|
|Nationality:||Domestic & International Students|
DETAILS | University of California Irvine Distinguished Scholarships
University of California Irvine gives in many scholarship opportunities for present undergraduate candidates between the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships’ yearly online scholarship application.
- The Regents’ Scholarship
- The Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship
- The Directors’ Scholarship
To be available for the University of California Irvine Distinguished Scholarships, candidates are expected to check the following requirements:
- Undergraduate and Master’s degree candidates applied full-time (lowest of 12 units in each academic quarter) at UCI (Doctoral degree candidates must not finish this application, please check with your section or Graduate Division for scholarship/fellowship opportunities)
- Minimum 2.5 undergraduate admissions GPA or UCI cumulative GPA.
- Candidates should have filed a Free Application for Federal Candidate Aid (FAFSA), if allowed, in order to qualify for need-based scholarships. The FAFSA can be filed at www.studentaid.ed.gov. Candidates who are not allowed to file a FAFSA and qualify for the AB 540 fee exemption waiver should give in a California Dream Act application in order to qualify for need-based scholarships. The California Dream Act application can be filed at dream.csac.ca.gov.
- Allowed candidates are undergraduate students starting their initial bachelor’s degree who are either U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or allow non-citizens.
- International candidates may enroll for UCI scholarships, however, they cannot file a FAFSA or CA DREAM Act Application, so they do not qualify for need-based scholarships.
See Also: Fully Funded Scholarships In Europe 2023
How-to-Apply: The Distinguished Scholarship category does not need any scholarship application. Students are automatically thinking about for scholarships in this category merit on the UC application for admission.
No extra materials are needed or considered in the choice process for these scholarships. To think about these three scholarships, you should apply for fall admission by November 30.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023